The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful, and prosperous world.
We cover areas ranging from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom, and have featured more than 2,000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice and creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and optional FSA
- Rich PTO package
- 401K including company match
- Technology allowance
- Unlimited access to our transformational education library and the opportunity to study with brilliant thought leaders and teachers
- Opportunity to take part in Shift's work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
- Priceless experience of working alongside like-minded and like-hearted professionals
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Program Host - Part-time Employee - Remote
Do you want to be the face and voice of The Shift Network, engaged with the audience and faculty member alike, and love to perform in a professional, warm, engaging and trustworthy way? Then this is a perfect opportunity for you!
The Program Host provides support and oversight for highly engaging and interactive delivery of online courses and summits offered by The Shift Network in collaboration with faculty partners.
- Hosting live and pre-recorded video and audio online programs
- Basic operation of conference software interfaces during live and pre-recorded online programs, including basic troubleshooting of both hardware and software, including external cameras, microphones, etc.
- Troubleshooting major technology issues with tech support and/or back up driver during live programs
- Acting as liaison between faculty, students and the Course Manager to ensure a high quality course experience
- Support the Course Manager and other departments with respect to Program Host role
- Monitor and provide feedback on quality of programs, faculty and guests
Note: Although remote, you must currently be a CA or OR resident to be considered.
To learn the details of the job, please press apply:
Director of Social Media Marketing
The Director of Social Media Marketing is a new full-time employee role at The Shift Network, signaling the company’s recognition of the importance of up-leveling and expanding its social media strategy, presence and effectiveness. The position reports to our Chief Marketing Officer.
The primary responsibility is to develop and execute social media strategies and tactics to align with the company’s overall marketing strategy in attracting, engaging, acquiring and converting viewers into customers, and customers into viral brand advocates.
Talent highlights that you bring:
- Experience in developing and executing successful social media marketing growth strategies and plans, with expertise in all current social media marketing optimization strategies and tactics.
- Thorough knowledge of the main (U.S.-centric) social media platforms and their marketing/management admin, targeting, testing and reporting tools: emphasizing Facebook, Instagram and Youtube along with a secondary emphasis on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Deep understanding of key (meaningful) social media data and metrics -- along with a business-oriented “best practices” understanding and advocacy for goal-setting, reporting, testing and optimization.
- Strong digital marketer (customer acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention), with experience in successfully integrating social media marketing strategies, planning and execution with a B2C company’s marketing efforts.
Note: You must be a resident of CA or OR to be considered.
To view the Position Description and to apply, please select apply below.
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,