The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful, and prosperous world.
We cover areas ranging from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom, and have featured more than 2,000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice and creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and optional FSA
- Rich PTO package
- 401K including company match
- Technology allowance
- Unlimited access to our transformational education library and the opportunity to study with brilliant thought leaders and teachers
- Opportunity to take part in Shift's work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
- Priceless experience of working alongside like-minded and like-hearted professionals
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Senior Product Manager, Mobile Apps
Mobile app discovery and engagement are critical to our app’s success. Be the first to manage our emerging product line of mobile apps! Apply your expertise in defining, developing, publishing and optimizing best-in-class mobile apps, as Sr. Product Manager for Mobile Apps.
- Function as the central stakeholder for Shift’s emerging mobile app product line, developing customer-centric business strategies and roadmaps while rolling up your sleeves to lead app optimization efforts, managing all aspects of the product and its performance.
- Driving cross-functional team collaboration and coordination throughout the entire lifecycle of the product, including conceptualization, development, deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outline options, recommend solutions, and escalate as needed
- Manage and conduct user interviews, consolidating and implementing feedback to optimize performance
To view the position details and to apply:
Director of Recruiting
Do you love-love-love recruiting and sourcing? Is it high play for you? Do you have a gift for connecting with people? Do you thrive on making great professional matches? And mostly, are you looking for a challenge?
Then this may be the job for you!
Our new Director of Recruiting will be an expert on best sourcing and recruiting practices and take a leadership role in getting our opportunities broadcast across multiple channels and platforms, focused on doubling our size in 2021, and making an aggressive one hire per week as our business expands – and that’s just the start!
To review the entire position description, please select Apply Here!
Sr. Manager, Marketing Production
Are you ready to join in as Sr. Manager, Marketing Production? You’ll lead the team responsible for developing and producing the digital assets necessary to deliver our marketing and product communication to the world! As the person responsible for tracking and delivering critical marketing elements on time, you will have a significant impact on business results. You will not only participate in defining creative briefs and establishing timelines, you will act as the gatekeeper and project manager for all incoming marketing asset requests while assigning responsibilities to copywriters, designers and web teams. To learn more and access the position description, select Apply
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,