The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful, and prosperous world.
We cover areas ranging from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom, and have featured more than 2,000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice and creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and optional FSA
- Rich PTO package
- 401K including company match
- Technology allowance
- Unlimited access to our transformational education library and the opportunity to study with brilliant thought leaders and teachers
- Opportunity to take part in Shift's work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
- Priceless experience of working alongside like-minded and like-hearted professionals
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Chief Inclusion Officer
We have a wonderful opportunity for a leader to join us as our Chief Inclusion Officer! Are you the one to champion, promote and guide the Company’s inclusion and diversity initiatives across our growing global footprint in a way that is unique and authentic to The Shift Network? This role is integral to the company, our culture, and the interactions and experiences of The Shift Network community, and we are committed to reflect the world around us.
If you are eager to learn more, select Apply...
Director of Social Media Marketing
The Director of Social Media Marketing is a new full-time employee role at The Shift Network, signaling the company’s recognition of the importance of up-leveling and expanding its social media strategy, presence and effectiveness. The position reports to our Chief Marketing Officer.
The primary responsibility is to develop and execute social media strategies and tactics to align with the company’s overall marketing strategy in attracting, engaging, acquiring and converting viewers into customers, and customers into viral brand advocates.
Talent highlights that you bring:
- Experience in developing and executing successful social media marketing growth strategies and plans, with expertise in all current social media marketing optimization strategies and tactics.
- Thorough knowledge of the main (U.S.-centric) social media platforms and their marketing/management admin, targeting, testing and reporting tools: emphasizing Facebook, Instagram and Youtube along with a secondary emphasis on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Deep understanding of key (meaningful) social media data and metrics -- along with a business-oriented “best practices” understanding and advocacy for goal-setting, reporting, testing and optimization.
- Strong digital marketer (customer acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention), with experience in successfully integrating social media marketing strategies, planning and execution with a B2C company’s marketing efforts.
Note: You must be a resident of CA or OR to be considered.
To view the Position Description and to apply, please select apply below.
Sr. Copywriter & Campaign Strategist for Courses
Do you have the chops to write copy that entices our growing audience to learn more from these and other leading-edge teachers on the planet? Then we have the career for you…
As our new Sr. Copywriter & Campaign Strategist for Courses, you are a critical part of the team responsible for the performance of our highly successful product line of transformational learning courses. This key role focuses on outstanding writing skills to attract, engage and convert leads, but also includes other critical marketing responsibilities such as providing strategic input for monthly course/product programming, audience targeting and segmentation, collaborating on best-in-class digital marketing campaigns, including email, affiliate, content marketing and social media.
To learn complete position details, select Apply…
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,