Master deep breathing practices, lymph massage, joint rotations & stretches — that you can easily apply to your daily life — to clear your body’s stagnant energy.
These days, so many of us are under intense stress — yet, we’re not physically moving very often...
And as the stress continues to build, we may even find it hard to engage our creative muscles or care for our emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Do any of these ring true for you?
You have a chronic health condition, yet haven’t found the time or energy to optimize your health and vitality to overcome dis-ease.
Your back and knees hurt, which makes exercising less appealing and less likely to happen.
You feel uncomfortable in your body — congested and achy. Sickness that may have moved on in just a few days now takes weeks to blow over.
You’re feeling hopeless, irritable, or apathetic about life these days.
Caring for others — perhaps your children or aging parents — means you put your health on the back burner.
Work or life feel overwhelming. You are stuck on the couch or at your desk.
You swore you’d stick to healthier eating habits this year, but it just hasn’t happened.
These stressors (and many others) can lead to a sense of stagnation — within your body AND mind.
And where your mind goes, your Qi, or your inner life force, follows…
Thankfully, there’s a gentle, accessible Qigong practice to help you detox, heal, and revitalize your life.
Deepen Into the Healing Power of Zang Fu Gong
Join us for this 7-module online course as celebrated Qigong teacher and author Daisy Lee shares the healing power of Zang Fu Gong, a graceful, empowering form of Qigong that supports health and vitality... by recognizing that your emotions and inner world can significantly impact your body’s organs.
In fact, your organs are central to how your body functions — constantly working to support detoxification and renewal of all your body’s tissues, including your bones, blood, lymph, glands, and skin.
Zang Fu Gong is known for its ability to “spring clean” your body’s digestive and elimination systems to supercharge your immunity and vitality.
The deep breathing practices, lymph massage, joint rotations, and stretches Daisy will share will help you clear the unhealthy stagnant energy stuck in your body...
You’ll detoxify your Zang Fu, or organs, by gently stretching the body’s connective tissue and opening up the interstitial spaces between the organs.
For thousands of years, practitioners of Zang Fu Gong have reported a variety of noticeable health benefits...
... including stronger immunity, less downtime during illnesses, more emotional stability, reaching and maintaining a healthy weight, improved circulation, more energy, and so much more...
With dedicated practice, your body’s energy can reorganize into a support system for your spirit, working hand-in-hand with your innate intuition and wisdom.
During this journey, you’ll also discover how recent epigenetic studies show that emotional blocks related to environmental stressors can influence your DNA...
However, you can take action to prevent or reverse this, starting now.
By the end of this training, you’ll have perfected a Zang Fu Gong practice of your own to take with you and easily incorporate into your daily life — and Daisy will show you how.
In this on-demand video course, you’ll:
- Receive calming practices to enhance your connection to your own body AND feel more grounded to the Earth
- Learn exactly what the detoxifying organs do — and how to identify when they’re blocked
- Get to know your body’s organs to discern whether any physical issues are stemming from an environmental cause — or an emotional stagnation that’s compounded to create a physical blockage
- Observe yourself objectively and with greater kindness so you can care for yourself with greater dedication, compassion, and self-awareness
- Rebalance your immune system naturally to heal from illness more quickly
- Discover how Zang Fu Gong often works hand-in-hand with Western medicine
- Experience more balanced emotions — if you’ve been on an emotional rollercoaster, you may find the ups and downs less pronounced
- Get clear on which foods cause inflammation — and which fun alternatives to replace them with to reduce your cravings
- Improve your circulation and elimination, creating more radiant skin and fewer wrinkles
- Cultivate greater intuition and less apathy in your life
- Banish brain fog as you become more clear, both mentally and emotionally
- Tune into not only what YOUR body needs to thrive — but also how to better serve the world
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this pre-recorded transformational intensive, Daisy will guide you through the fundamental body-mind-spirit skills and competencies you’ll need to successfully create your own daily Zang Fu Gong practice — to boost energy and release stress for a balanced, joyful life.
Module 1: Your Zang Fu Gong Journey Begins
In this opening module, Daisy will guide you to focus on the bigger picture as you reconnect with the larger forces beyond your body.
You’ll explore the foundations of Zang Fu, how it relates to your internal organs, and the many ways this style of Qigong can improve your body’s ability to detoxify, relax, and regenerate — so your immune system can function at its best.
As you’ll discover, you can receive support from the Earth, the cosmos, and nature. You have resources around all you — and in this module, you’ll learn how to use them.
- How Zang Fu Gong supports the clearing and strengthening of the body — helping it break down and release toxins and emotional stress that can build stagnation in your joints, tissues, and cells
- A guided meditation to set up your body’s vertical alignment and connection to the greater healing forces of the Earth and cosmos — helping you center and align with your potential
- A joyful shaking warmup and lymph massage to release stagnant energy from the body and clear stuck emotions
- How synchronizing your movements with deep, rhythmic breathing helps you release the hidden tensions that impact your body’s natural healing response
- How the organs partner with and support one another, and how to build a bridge to healing when there’s a breach
- The gentle, detoxifying initial movements that will begin your Zang Fu Gong flow — including Showering Qi, Swimming Dragon, and more
Module 2: Breathing Deeply to Increase Longevity With Lung-evity
Now that you’ve connected with the larger forces beyond yourself, you’ll enter the microcosm of your own body.
In this module, you'll discover how to balance the emotional extremes of grief and depression by letting go of inner sadness and built-up tensions from the past.
You’ll explore how to change what you can about your life, when you can — without pretending to be happy when you’re not. You’ll strengthen this process of letting go as you work on your large intestine health.
As you’ll find out, the most important pairing of the yin yang organs are the lungs and large intestines — for without breath, there is no life.
- The meaning of Zang Fu Gong’s tenet that every organ has a corresponding emotion that can be expressed and released — or conversely, compressed and congested in that organ... and how your lungs are partners with your large intestine
- How depression, asthma, COPD, or other lung impairments can be linked to sad memories and trapped emotions in your tissues — and how your body may hunch over to bear the inner heaviness
- Recipes for a cleansing tea you can use throughout the day to support gentle cleansing and improved digestion for internal flow... and a nutritious Chinese dessert soup to support lung health
- A Zang Fu Gong practice to optimize your breathing and improve organ function, support your immune system, enhance your relaxation response, and clear toxins before they can become bigger issues in your tissues, as Daisy likes to say
- A lung-evity movement to open up your lungs’ oxygen potential and revitalize the organs, cells, and tissues to support detoxification, relaxation, and healing
Module 3: Supporting a Happy Heart — Your Small Intestine’s Ability to Absorb Life
In this module, you’ll explore how the heart is the emotional center of your body, where the emotions of love and joy live and emanate from...
... and how your heart is energetically connected to your small intestine.
When you cultivate a healthy, harmonious energy signature that emanates from your heart, you’ll recognize how to truly give and receive.
With Daisy leading the way, you’ll discern what’s healthy and strengthening for YOU, and lovingly allow others in your life to follow their path without judgement.
A hard heart is easier to break than a flexible, wise one — and you’ll discover how to create harmony and stability, even in your most difficult relationships, to strengthen and even save your heart.
In this module, you’ll discover how:
- The eloquent language of the heart breaks through cultural and other boundaries to communicate beyond international borders
- To cultivate passionate, loving energy that moves rapidly, causing your body and senses to be flooded with hormones like oxytocin
- Your open heart lets creativity flow as you contribute to society with greater ease and joy
- To evolve your own learning and growth with an expansive heart
- You can determine YOUR heart’s calling and what you’ll manifest with it
- A heart-clearing movement to open up communication between the heart and small intestine — helping you become more loving, understanding, and inclusive of others, rather than divisive, dismissive, or judgemental
Module 4: Working With the Energy of Your Liver & Gallbladder to Boost Your Emotional Health
In this module, you’ll explore the fascinating relationship between your liver and gallbladder — and how it supports not only detoxification, but your emotional health, too.
Did you know that, when you’re feeling angry or irritated, it might mean your liver is impaired by an abundance of toxins — whether they’re in your food, drinks, or environment?
Learn to work with your liver’s energy as you discover:
- How to shift energy around the liver by sweeping the field outside your body — and ground your spent energy and emotion into the Earth so it’s composted at the Earth’s fiery core
- How the wood element operates as the great balancer for your liver — and how practicing Zang Fu Gong movements with a tree creates a symbiotic partnership to support healing
- The many ways your eyes reflect your liver’s health — and how the way you see a situation can impact your body’s health
- Daisy’s mantra to bring joy: “When we love our liver, we leave laughing and light-hearted”
- A liver and gallbladder clearing movement to bring peace and balance to your overworked liver
Module 5: Creating Harmony in Your Stomach & Spleen to Reduce Worry & Anxiety
In this module, you’ll discover how to trace the energetic pathways of your stomach and spleen channels — and how it has a powerful impact on your emotional health.
You’ll explore how the stomach and spleen are powerful partners in your body’s digestive health — and why, when they’re out of balance, you may find yourself worrying and obsessing about life.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Which types of sugar are feeding the wrong microbes in your gut, and which sugars help keep them at bay
- The common kitchen spice that can help stoke digestive fire to aid in digestion
- When fermented vegetables are helpful, and when they’re hurtful — and why it all depends on your current gut health
- How preparing healthful meals can make a vital difference in both energy absorption and happiness — and how to boost your gut health even if you can’t afford “high-quality” food
- How the energy of your intention carries potential into your organs and bloodstream
- The graceful movement that sweeps and strengthens the stomach and spleen’s energetic field — to support digestive health and receive support from the Earth element
Module 6: Calming Fear & Overwhelm by Supporting Your Kidney & Bladder
Discover powerful ways to support fluidity and movement — both physically and energetically... helping you let go of negative emotions like fear, fatigue, and a sense of overwhelm.
As you’ll discover, the first step in supporting the relationship between your kidneys and bladder is sufficient water intake. In fact, cooked water is considered the first medicine in both China and Tibet.
You’ll learn how fear can consume you and cripple your sense of clarity and ability to act appropriately.
Daisy will share sanity-saving practices to protect the health of your kidneys — and restore them to harmonious balance...
In this module, you’ll explore:
- How living in a constant state of fear can create chronic conditions that deplete your kidneys and adrenals, causing fatigue and overwhelm
- The powerful connection between your kidneys, bladder, and the Water element
- What it truly means to be frozen in fear — when your neglected kidneys become cold and even icy
- Ancient Chinese wisdom to support kidney strength when it’s cold outside
- The common kitchen herb that can break down kidney stones
- A kidney-clearing movement to release fear in your body, creating hope and greater ability to discern the difference between reasonable and unfounded fears
Module 7: Integrating Zang Fu Gong as a Continuous Flow to Support Your Daily Health & Empowerment
In this final module, Daisy will guide you to integrate all the elements of Zang Fu Gong you’ve mastered along this journey...
You can now go with the flow — and you may notice you’re moving with greater ease, your joints are more flexible and less inflamed, and your body feels more relaxed and able to repair itself.
At this point in your training, your intense emotions may have downgraded, and are now less intense and free-flowing.
You’ll likely find you’ve regained perspective on past and present events — you’re no longer attached to what was or could have been... all while maintaining balance, empathy, and sanity in managing what is here in the present moment.
- Why it’s never been you against the world — because you’re part of the greater whole that includes the Earth and the universe... and you can contribute to humanity when you cultivate greater peace and joy in your heart, and resilience in your body
- How to bring Daisy’s Zang Fu Gong form of Qigong into your daily life to create greater ease, comfort, and energy in your body and life
- Ways to practice the complete Zang Fu Gong set in a continuous flow, now that you’re familiar with the movements, the emotions that can affect their function, and how to support their repair and smooth flow
- The magic that Zang Fu Gong can bring to your daily routine as you communicate with your body — including kindness and compassion, greater relaxation, and a sense of safety and heightened potential
- An extended closing practice session to feel confident in your abilities to embody this practice on your own
The Whole-Body Health Bonus Collection
In addition to Daisy’s transformative online course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions complement the course and promise to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
The Art of Qi: How Qigong Supercharges Creativity in All Aspects of Life
Video Interview With Daisy Lee, Lorelei Chang, and Mai Nakanishi
In this joyful celebration of Qi and art, Daisy Lee interviews renowned dancers and master calligraphers, twin sisters Lorelei Chang and Mai Nakanishi — who were selected from thousands of young professional dancers in Beijing to be part of the first modern dance company in China in the 1980s. (Fun fact: Daisy shares a birthday with these twin sisters!)
Listen in and get inspired as Lorelei and Mai share the journey of a thousand miles that began with the unity of two single dance steps — and how Qi can illuminate your journey, too.
Lorelei Chang is a renowned modern dance artist, Qigong teacher, and Chinese calligrapher. She and her twin sister, Mai Nakanishi, are world-class artists who pioneered combining Chinese calligraphy and modern dance with Qigong, and performed internationally, including at the 2018 Winter Olympics. In 2012, Lorelei won a gold medal for the 24-form Taiji Quan and a silver medal for the 42-form Taiji Quan during the International Wushu Competition in Connecticut. She currently teaches Qigong, yoga, and dance to students ages five to 85.
Mai Nakanishi is the founder of Mai Cultural Arts and a director of the Japanese and Chinese Calligraphy Association. She was one of the earliest modern dance pioneers, and her first choreography with her twin sister Lorelei was selected to perform in numerous festivals. Mai’s artistry in both dance and calligraphy has brought her many awards, including ones from the National Dance Competition of China and the Beijing Calligraphy Competition. In 2008, she and Lorelei co-founded DancEnlight. Their performances have entranced audiences around the world.
The Qigong Path
Video Dialogue With Daisy Lee and Mark Roule
In this talk, Daisy and Mark share what led them both to the Qigong Path and how mindful awareness within their individual practices inspired the founding of the Radiant Lotus Retreat Center in Isabela, Puerto Rico.
Mark Roule is co-director of the Kripalu School of Mindful Outdoor Leadership, and curator of the annual Art of Qi Gathering. He holds several certifications as a 500+ hr yoga teacher, Shinrin Yoko/Forest Bathing Guide, and Qigong teacher certified by Dr. Roger Jahnke and Robert Peng. A key faculty member at the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, he teaches a range of movement practices including yoga, Qigong, Forest Bathing, and other nature-connection practices.
The Healing Power of Nature: Acknowledging, Integrating & Liberating the Shadow
Video Dialogue With John P. Milton; Hosted by Sharron Rose
At the heart of the Taoist tradition lies a fundamental connection with the powers and processes of nature. In this dialogue, the pioneering John P. Milton brings us into the heart of the Way of Nature teachings and practices. He offers deep insights into his process for working with and releasing the shadow aspects of ourselves in order to help us realign with our fundamental essence.
John P. Milton is a pioneering ecologist, spiritual teacher, meditation master, vision quest leader, and shaman. John has guided thousands of people into the wilderness, sharing experiences and practices that cultivate a profound connection with nature and, ultimately, source awareness. John’s renowned 12 Principles encompass the core experiential teachings of the Way of Nature Fellowship and Sacred Passage.
Sharron Rose, MA Ed, the host of The Shift Network's Qigong Global Summit, is the director/producer of the forthcoming documentary series Quantum Qi: The Taoist Art of Nurturing Life, an expansive and groundbreaking series featuring numerous well-known Qigong and Tai Chi masters, TCM practitioners, teachers, and scholars. A true renaissance woman, Sharron is a filmmaker, choreographer, composer, author, teacher, and healer. She has spent the past 40 years working in the fields of education, the performing arts, the healing arts, and filmmaking to investigate, integrate, and impart the knowledge and wisdom of ancient and traditional cultures throughout the world.
What Graduates of Daisy’s Courses Are Saying...
— Bianca Sands: “Daisy Teaches With Authenticity and Grace”
— Ali Bierman: “I Can Move My Body in Ways the Doctor Said I Wouldn't Be Able To”
“... opened me up more into being the feminine being that I am.”
I so loved Daisy Lee’s gentle way of teaching. Her course opened me up more into being the feminine being that I am. It was so beautiful that with the finale movement I had tears of love leaking from my eyes.
— Juaniece Bair
“... encouraged me to ‘stand in my dignity’ and recognize the deep connectedness that we have with nature and the collective.”
I sought to deepen my personal practice and gain more skills as a Qigong group leader. What I received from this course was so much more. I experienced a profound deepening of my skills, understanding, and personal power. Daisy’s gentle yet powerful demeanour encouraged me to "stand in my dignity" and recognize the deep connectedness that we have with nature and the collective. I have gained skills that I will use for the rest of my life and gladly share with others. This was transformative, liberating, and I am still digesting all that we learned. Thank you!
— Heather C., Alberta, Canada
“... I’m experiencing more clarity in my energetic boundaries...”
Daisy Lee’s course continues to provide me with increased awareness and understanding of how to access my Lead Energy. As I practice Daisy’s signature Qigong movements, I’m noticing that I’m experiencing more clarity in my energetic boundaries as I become more aware of and am able to release old emotional blockages. Her personable and feminine approach carries valuable wisdom for women as well as imparting TCM [Traditional Chinese Medicine] information that many masters omit in their training. Great course!
— Maureen, Etna, California
“... integration within myself and greater union with nature, others, and God.”
I experienced integration within myself and greater union with nature, others, and God. Now I feel more confident, self-assured, and generous with my gifts in reaching out to others. Awakening to Qi within and with the universe increased my energy and sense of wellbeing. I practiced most mornings so it became a part of my life and I will continue the practice in nature and in concert with Daisy Lee on video.
— Margaret Guzzardo, Kewanee, Illinois
“... a deepening of self-acceptance and self-love.”
This week I celebrated my 40th birthday and feel so grateful that these sessions have inspired me to return to my center and experience a deepening of self-acceptance and self-love. During the Lotus Rises (which is one of my favourite practices), I felt an embodiment of the journey I have made over the past two decades — an acknowledgement of the past, seeing the treasures that have been uncovered, a deepening of kindness towards the younger woman that I was, a joy in being who I am today, and a limitless space opening to explore.
— Bianca Sands, Queensland, Australia
“The healing is profound!”
The healing is profound! I’m slipping into practice many times a day in quiet moments and spaces — you’re right, the wisdom is easy to remember, which tells me this is right and true and what I need now. Thank you, Daisy!
Marie Mathay, Golden Valley, Minnesota
“My body feels so alive and balanced and relaxed...”
I just wanted to drop in and say how much I love these practices with the gentle loving guidance and teaching from Daisy Lee. I just completed a patchwork quilt of these gentle movements with breath. I am glowing and feeling radiant. My body feels so alive and balanced and relaxed at the same time. There is beautiful energy flowing in me, making me feel warm and embraced by Life itself. My breath is full and deep, my ears and face are warm from the beautiful energy flowing. I feel lit up like our Christmas tree. Deep gratitude and joy fills me. I have been praying for something I can “do” to care for myself and here it is.
— Kristine Sisk, Claremore, Oklahoma
“I cannot express how appreciative and grateful I am...”
Daisy, may I tell you what a profound transmission I feel you are offering in this online course. I am finding it so profound, and I love how the teaching comes through you. I cannot express how appreciative and grateful I am to you.
— Maxine Steingold, Sebastopol, California
“You inspire and bring forth so much love and peace.”
I want to thank you so much, Daisy, for an incredible class. You inspire and bring forth so much love and peace. I feel I will be with you forever.
— Susan Sacks, Raanana, Israel
“I have more energy and I am able to carry out the work I do in a more positive way.”
I work a very difficult, grief-filled job on a daily basis, wherein I listen to trauma and so much pain. And I am sure my body takes it in. A lot of Daisy’s instruction I try to use so I can remove that from my body, but also sit with the people I listen to with an open, empathic heart, while not giving too much of my own energy to them. I really think a lot of the moves are immensely helpful to me. I love the Flying Phoenix move, with the rainbow being drawn around me. I truly think Daisy’s work has changed my life in that regard. I have more energy and I am able to carry out the work I do in a more positive way.
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven Pre-Recorded 90-Minute Video Modules With Daisy Lee
Experience a rare opportunity to learn from a renowned Qigong teacher and author Daisy Lee — from the comfort of your own home. Each session guides you to discover specific skills and abilities to master deep breathing practices, lymph massages, joint rotations, and stretches to clear your body’s stagnant energy.
Seven Audio Recordings
The audio version of each session will be available for you to stream in high-quality MP3 format so you can listen anytime and anywhere — on any connected device and at your convenience.
Seven PDF Transcripts
In addition to the high-quality videos and MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Interactive Exercises and Questions for Each Module
Between class modules, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each week’s lesson.
The Whole-Body Health Bonus Collection
- The Art of Qi: How Qigong Supercharges Creativity in All Aspects of Life
Video Interview With Daisy Lee, Lorelei Chang, and Mai Nakanishi
- The Qigong Path
Video Dialogue With Daisy Lee and Mark Roule
- The Healing Power of Nature: Acknowledging, Integrating & Liberating the Shadow
Video Dialogue With John P. Milton; Hosted by Sharron Rose
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Qigong to Renew & Rejuvenate Whole-Body Health Virtual Training
We feel honored that Daisy Lee has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online course. This is a rare opportunity to learn directly from a renowned Qigong teacher and author whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves and our world.
If you’re serious about clearing your body’s stagnant energy through practices that you can easily apply to your daily life, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones, and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE Qigong to Renew & Rejuvenate Whole-Body Health with Daisy Lee — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please contact our friendly Support Team within 14 days of your purchase and we’ll happily issue qualifying customers a refund.
More Praise for Daisy Lee...
“I am reminded of the joy of being...”
The sessions with Daisy have been extraordinary... her explanations about the movements, their functions, and the interplay of energy, mind, emotions, and body are many. Her voice has a full warm resonance that sounds like music and helps me feel the flow... I am reminded of the joy of being... the wonderful miracle of existence.
— Leinani Springer, Opera singer, Kauai, Hawaii
“I’ve been helped with dealing with the emotions of grief...”
Daisy Lee is an awesome Qigong teacher. Since taking her classes, I’ve been helped with dealing with the emotions of grief and my overall health has benefited from practicing Qigong... I am very grateful to have Daisy come and teach us, and for the workshops with her guest teachers at Kahuna Valley.
— Lupita Poppler, Environmentalist and artist
“I had a lump on the side of my left chest... It is now gone.”
I have been doing the Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong everyday since I got back from China and love it. I had a lump on the side of my left chest. It was a good size. It is now gone. Also I can notice a difference in myself and how profound this work is. I have so many patients I know I can help by teaching them the tools of this type of Qigong. This is some amazing work!
— Cynthia Abbott, DTCM, BAS, CAEH, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturist, Ontario, Canada
“I have not used my cane to walk since the workshop...”
In my younger years I was a 6-time World Champion in Kickboxing and Combat Fighting, but about five years ago my life changed after a bad accident on a motorcycle. For years I have been in pain, dealing with issues around my back, hips, and knees — so much so that I needed to use a cane just to walk. After just three hours at Daisy’s Qigong seminar, I was amazed how the movements and energy began to relax my body and release pain that was chronically affecting me. I see now how Qi or energy can be utilized to heal and strengthen the body, organs, and the mind. I have been consistent in using the techniques Daisy taught me in class, and through her DVDs I can continue to learn and understand how to heal myself along with those around me. I have not used my cane to walk since the workshop and am so very grateful to Daisy for teaching here in Colorado.
— Clarence Thatch, 3D Martial Arts, Colorado
“I have lost 10 pounds, stopped drinking alcohol...”
By the end of [my first Qigong class], I knew I’d found the pathway I’d been looking for. I practice (play) Qigong twice daily, with exercises from the Beginning Qigong DVD in the morning and the Organ Cleansing at night in the dark before I go to sleep. The benefits of my practice have been immediate and very profound. I have lost 10 pounds, stopped drinking alcohol, and have stopped taking Paxil, which was my crutch for anxiety. More importantly, I now also have a way to “wake up” my body and mind when I feel stuck, sluggish, or simply tired. I know that by incorporating this practice into my daily life, I have added quality to my life and probably years to it as well. I am forever grateful for this awakening.
— E. LaSota, Wedding videographer
“It had a tremendous impact on my menstruation.”
After I finished the Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women workshop I felt very cleansed. It had a tremendous impact on my menstruation. Never before had I had such a long and cleansing menstruation... My favorite thing about the workshop was... pretty much everything. But foremost the very calming, respectful way of teaching by Daisy. She really walks her talk. Thanks for having given and shared so much... I hope that I sometime can give in return something to you, Daisy.
— Heide Fischer, Amsterdam, Netherlands
About Daisy Lee
Daisy Lee, a respected leader in the Qigong world with more than 20 years of teaching experience, is certified as a Level III Advanced Qigong Instructor and Clinical Practitioner by the National Qigong Association of America. A past board member of the International Qigong Science Association in Beijing, she lectures and conducts workshops and instructor trainings internationally, with a specialty in women’s health. Her signature program, Radiant Lotus Qigong, is now taught in 13 countries. Her accompanying DVD series, Beginner Qigong for Women 1 & 2, and Qigong for Women became bestsellers within the first month of their release.
Daisy also teaches co-ed programs, including instructor certifications in Radiant Lotus Zang Fu Gong, an organ-energizing and balancing practice. And she continues to train students in ancient systems such as Wuji Hundun Qigong and Five Animal Qigong. She is the 59th-generation lineage holder of Hua Tuo’s original Five Animal Frolics from Bo Zhou, China, a classic among Qigong systems.
Numerous hospitals, including Johns Hopkins, Mount Sinai, and Women’s College, have invited Daisy to lead programs at their facilities to bring Qigong to patients and medical staff alike. Her practices have been shared at women’s health clinics, all-girls high schools, seniors homes, and assisted living centers. Her many students include Olympic athletes, martial artists, and all those who desire practical, transformative self-care.
Daisy continues to teach worldwide, with teacher certifications and workshops throughout North America, Europe, Australia, China, Japan, and Central America. She is excited to announce the opening of the Radiant Lotus Retreat Center in Isabela, Puerto Rico, in 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a refund is 2 weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we’d love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there is something we can assist you with, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.