The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful and prosperous world.
We cover areas from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom and have featured more than 2000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 Million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Are you someone who wants to be the “face and voice” of The Shift Network; someone who is professional, warm, engaging and trustworthy; someone who is excited to perform as a Program Host for our video and online, live and pre-recorded courses? If this gets your heart racing, read on…
The Program Host provides support and oversight for highly engaging and interactive delivery of online courses and summits offered by The Shift Network in collaboration with faculty partners, including:
• Hosting live and pre-recorded video and audio online programs
• Basic operation of conference software interfaces
• Troubleshooting major technology issues with tech support
• Acting as liaison between faculty and students
• Monitor and provide feedback on quality of programs
This is an Independent Contractor position and supports the Course Manager and Course Production Manager. It will be 10-20 hours per week, dependent upon number of courses.
*This position requires a fine balance of live presentation, communication and highly technical skills.*
Availability is Critical:
• Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, 4:30-7:00PM Pacific required
• Participate in Host/Driver meetings weekly, Thursdays, 9:30-10:30am
• Saturdays availability a plus
• Schedule flexibility to manage sporadic program delivery, including days, on occasion
• Training: 10-15 hours per week, days and evenings, to learn software systems and protocols, and to practice
• Note: We are only considering Contractors located in California or Oregon
What You Will Do:
• Hosts 1-6 courses per week and can grow to include summits
• Connects weekly with the Faculty and Course Manager
• Independently host and drive the courses you’re assigned to, in a reliable manner each week
• Supplies weekly debrief to Course Manager
• Relays all faculty requests to Course Manager, “I’ll let your Course Manager know”, instead of handling directly
• Collaborates with Course Manager on a myriad of tasks
What We’re Seeking:
• 2-3 years project management or administrative experience
• Experience in hosting programs, in person or online, with comfort and confidence in public speaking
• Competence and confidence with technology platforms and internet;
o InfusionSoft or CRMs
o Google Docs
• Knowledge of transformational content, including leading teachers, schools of thought, and market trends
• Ability to interface with leading faculty and colleagues in a highly professional manner
• 1-2 years remote office experience, preferred
• Must have reliable home office equipment including high-speed internet connection, prefer landline, and quiet environment to host public programs
To Learn More About You and To Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and our company mission, possess the abilities, qualities and qualifications listed above, please submit your resume and cover letter.
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,