The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful and prosperous world.
We cover areas from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom and have featured more than 2000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 Million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
VICE PRESIDENT, TRANSFORMATIONAL LEARNING
Are you ready to step into your dream job, working with a conscious and creative team that is dedicated to contributing to an enlightened business that truly changes the world? Can you bring it as our Vice President of Transformational Learning?
About the Role:
At The Shift Network we are building a best-in-class consciousness media education platform. The Vice President, Transformational Learning is responsible for developing the engagement strategy which promotes a walking forever engagement with both Faculty and end users. This strategy must include Faculty course content that spans beginner, intermediate and advanced content, and creates a customized transformational education journey for our existing and emergent customer base.
Reporting to the COO, this key member of the senior leadership team will provide primary oversight of the design and subsequent management of the Learning Management System (LMS); cultivate new and existing faculty/luminary client relations; and drive the educational platform from concept and direction to curriculum development to new business development.
Our top candidate will focus on expanding our customer base, inviting new demographics, and identifying programs that will expand our e-learning community. This person has the ability to implement vision, think strategically, innovate, and lead change.
Highlights of Position:
- Works closely with the CEO and COO to determine programming which meets/exceeds projected financial goals
- Sourcing and securing talent for fulfillment of a robust, 12-month product calendar
- LMS platform development and management
- Course development and development of programs applying learning development cycles
- Determines and manages the contractual relationship with faculty, and reviews contracts for accuracy
- Acts as primary negotiator for faculty enrollment
- budgetary objectives
- Responsible for building a Transformational Learning Team which creates best-in-class learning development programs which address multiple sectors for society engagement
Talent We’re Seeking:
- Highly strategic and entrepreneurial leader with 5-10 years of progressive responsibility in program development, planning and management
- MBA or related degree preferred
- 7-10 year engagement in a consciousness learning journey
- 4-5 years in an e-learning environment and experience with Learning Management Systems
- 3-5 years experience with course development including learning development cycles
- 2-3 years experience with internet sales and marketing
- Strong business acumen with experience designing creative new strategic initiatives, driving successful program expansion and developing new business models to support growth
- Experience leading educational programming that appeals to and meets the needs of culturally and socioeconomically diverse stakeholder groups and demographics
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to serve as a compelling and engaging spokesperson for the organization
- Sensitivity to the mission of The Shift Network and understands the balance between monetization and high-value content
- Advanced skills in EQ, Appreciative Inquiry communication plus a positive outlook that is results-oriented
Why Join In?
- Combination office/virtual position, 2-3 days per week in the Petaluma
- Beautiful office space for office workdays
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and rich PTO
- Access to our online courses
- Opportunity to take part in The Shift Network's work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
- Applying your talents to a business community of people who get meaning and purpose from the work they do
- Priceless experience of working alongside like-minded and like-hearted professionals
If you have the talent, experience and drive to join our team, please send your resume and introductory cover letter, to email@example.com
In the subject line of the email, type: Vice President, Transformational Learning – your nameAPPLY
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,