Click here to see our other courses!
Into the Heart of Sacred Feminine Passion & Power
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Are you ready to open your body, heart and soul in profound new ways?
Do you want to unleash the passionate power within — to love, create and embrace life as a delicious dance rather than a disciplined march?
If so, you’ve been guided to the right place.
You have the opportunity to join a circle of Shakti Initiates who are working closely with Lisa Schrader — one of the most respected teachers on sacred sexuality of our day. And she is eager to help you discover the depths and miracles of your inner beauty in ways that will surprise, delight and amaze you.
Nine months is the time it takes to carry a baby to term. It can also be the time it takes to birth a new YOU — one that is blessed to embody the divine current of Shakti energy, so that it transforms you, your beloveds and the world as a whole.
You’ve likely already begun the process of opening up to the power and potential of your passionate life force — awakening the Divine Feminine from her slumber and animating your life with more succulent, expansive and potent energies.
It’s now time to go to the next level. One of glowing radiance. Of power. Delight. Joy. Healing. Abundance. Awakening.
The gateway is your Shakti.
As a woman, this Shakti force that moves through your body is your birthright. However, you were probably never taught how to open to the fullness of your power and experience the surrender and erotic delight that comes when your body becomes a living, breathing temple — and your life becomes a way to gift the world with love.
It takes a trusted guide to enter these realms and become initiated into the depths of the mysteries that lie within. Lisa Schrader is that powerful, wise mentor who will help you discover these feminine mysteries through the sacred portals of your womb, heart, soul and yoni. She is here to initiate you into a deeper, wiser, more whole YOU.
You see, every woman is an emissary of the Divine and a creatrix of new life. Several millennia of masculine domination is finally shifting, but so much damage has been done to the raw, untamed, beautiful depths within us — which are key to our divine expression.
Dear sisters, it’s finally time to SHINE with all of our magnificence. A new era is here, one in which the feminine is taking her rightful place in our lives and the world. It is time to summon our Shakti, and channel it into a new kind of empowered femininity — as important to an executive in the boardroom as it is to a lover in the bedroom.
However, to embody this new, integrated feminine presence, we must be willing to go into the dark corners of shame, fear and self-judgment that often constellate around our sensual selves.
To blossom, we need to explore the places where we abandon ourselves, where we fail to give ourselves permission to be all of who we are. We need to welcome the wisdom from our wounds, and also go beyond, to use them as alchemical fuel for the potential that’s waiting to be born.
To do this work of Shakti activation at the deepest level requires skilled, sensitive support and a relaxed expanse of time. And that is what we will create, together, during the nine months of birthing a fuller, more Shaktified and freer Self — one who KNOWS what real sisterhood looks like, FEELS exquisite pleasure in her body, ATTRACTS abundance and opportunity, and DELIGHTS in the dance of life and love.
A Shakti Initiate is a woman who knows how to step into her feminine power in a way that is authentic, non-manipulative and clear. She knows how to channel her life force in the service of her soul’s work. She knows the pleasure of living in sensual, orgasmic aliveness as her birthright — and she gives this gift of radiance to the world. And she knows how to amaze her lover, enjoy herself, stand in her truth, and receive divine nourishment in her very cells.
Does this speak to you?
If you KNOW you’re here to shine with inner radiance, open to your full depths, and awaken in an embodied way, this path is for you.
When you say "YES" to this Shakti Advanced Program, you’ll:
- Feel more intimate with — and sourced by — your connection to the Divine Feminine
- Experience deeper rest and relaxation (this feminine model doesn’t ask you to push, improve or achieve, but to simply surrender and receive more deeply all of who you are)
- Find relief from stress, overwhelm and exhaustion — and welcome greater ease, flow and feminine grace into your life
- Embrace greater abundance and prosperity (our sexual flow is intimately connected to our wealth)
- Access and more easily receive direct messages from your intuitive guidance
- Increase your day-to-day energy, vitality and enthusiasm
- Deepen your capacity to speak truth, set boundaries and ask for what you really want
- Unlock the power and hidden messages in your feeling life
- Awaken and reclaim a sensual relationship with your body
- Open your heart chakra and truly know yourself as the source of love
- Shift negative body image issues and start seeing your body with new eyes
- Unleash your passion — increase your sexual energy and vitality
- Feel more turned-on, succulent and orgasmic
- Discover more intimacy and depth in your partnership, or call in your beloved
- Learn new ways of making love with ancient Tantric sacred sex practices
- Cultivate a new relationship with pleasure — releasing guilt, shame and fear
- Discern the shadow aspects of pleasure, and learn how they play out in your life
- Reclaim your natural feminine rhythm, and wake up from the trance of hypermasculine obsessive “doing”
Monthly Group Coaching
As we’ll be exploring some of the most intimate areas of our lives, this Advanced Program has been carefully designed with extra support built in. It provides you with not only a small, closely-connected sisterhood for the journey, but also peer/partner support — and a group coaching call with Lisa, herself, EVERY month.
In the monthly group coaching session, you’ll have the rare chance to work intimately with one of the world’s most respect sacred sexuality experts (and the one chosen by Oprah as the first to appear on her show because of her unique accessibility). Lisa is a powerful, sensitive and deeply honoring guide through this inner landscape — and she will be available to you and the community in a deep way throughout the entire 9-month program. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with a “buddy” the entire time, giving you another level of loving, personal support.
Shakti Advanced Course Modules
While the Advanced Program will adapt to the unique needs of participants, we will also be covering 18 key subject areas to initiate you into your full SHAKTI power:
Live sessions are on Tuesdays at 12:00pm Pacific.
Module 1: The Heroine’s Journey (October 4)
A lot has been said about the “Hero’s Journey,” but the unique qualities of the feminine initiatory journey have been more hidden. In this class, we’ll cast our circle together and connect with feminine archetypes to guide us as we begin our exploration into the heart of Shakti. We’ll begin by tending to our personal foundation and identifying the resources we can draw upon to best support us in getting the most of what we want out of this program.
In Module 1, you’ll:
- Invoke the great feminine initiation myth of Inanna, Queen of Heaven and Earth, to guide us on our journey
- Reclaim your power by remembering the time when Goddess reigned on Earth
- Participate in an opening ritual where we’ll cast our sacred circle by honoring the four directions
- Prepare for the journey and get to know your fellow sisters on the path
- Strengthen the foundation of your personal practices, and access “Windhorse” vitality
Module 2: Our Female Body as a Gateway to the Divine (October 18)
In this session, we’ll dive into the creation story from the East about the “big bang” erotic origin of life itself through the union of Shiva and Shakti, masculine and feminine. We’ll also explore the principles common to the various schools of Tantra and what it means to embrace the sacredness of your feminine body, heart and soul as a portal to enlightenment.
In Module 2, you’ll:
- Deepen the Tantric path of finding the sacred through incarnation — diving deep into human experience, rather than renouncing or transcending it
- Realize experientially how all power is feminine in nature
- Presence and live each moment as sacred
- Cultivate your feminine spiritual and meditation practices
Module 3: Sensual Awakening & Deep Beauty (November 1)
Reclaiming your relationship with beauty is key to awakening your Shakti and part of your “soul food” as a woman. By unhooking our conditioned perceptions, in this session, we’ll see how we’ve been cut off from our innate ability to “beautify” with our gaze and reclaim our right-relationship to beauty. We’ll also explore practices which awaken your senses and open the pathway for greater responsiveness.
In Module 3, you’ll:
- Activate the senses as a key to greater presence
- Explore what it means to “walk with beauty” as a goddess, unhooking from the insidious cultural lie that sells us “beauty” as a commodity
- Build rest, relaxation and the rejuvenation of our feminine system into your daily life
- Reconceive your environment to awaken greater sensual delight
Module 4: A Heart of Love & Big Feeling (November 15)
In this session, we enter into the domain of the feminine heart, focusing first on our relationship to our feeling life. We’ll explore ways to navigate the full range of the often intense emotional swing we experience in our female bodies. Plus, we’ll look at how we can decode the messages inside of our “negative” emotions as part of the power of our unique guidance system. Additionally, we’ll work with forgiveness practices to support us in opening more deeply to love and liberating more of our Shakti life force energy.
In Module 4, you’ll:
- Come to really understand how your feeling life intimately affects your sexuality
- Become friendly with big — sometimes overwhelming, emotions — and unlock their sacred messages
- Understand the science of forgiveness, and free yourself from being stuck in the grievance story
- Distinguish between feelings that belong to you versus those you’re picking up
- Learn ways to fully embody emotion without getting stuck in it
Module 5: Befriending Our Longing & Embracing Pleasure (December 6)
Tantric principles say pleasure can be a gateway to enlightenment. We’ll explore what we find pleasurable, not just sexually but in all domains, and how that supports us to access more of our Shakti. Plus, we’ll take a look at what gets in the way of fully experiencing pleasure: how its shadow aspects operate and our fear of being “too much.” Additionally, we’ll gently explore limitations we may be placing on receiving pleasure and how to move beyond them.
In Module 5, you’ll:
- Clear shame and negative programming around pleasure
- Invoke the power of Goddess Lakshmi through sacred ritual and meditation
- Examine your “glass ceiling” on goodness and ways to expand your upper limit on pleasure
- Look at our insatiable feminine longing as an energy to embrace, rather than a problem to be fixed
Module 6: Our Beautiful Breasts (December 20)
Continuing to rest into the heart, in this session, we turn our attention to our breasts — the sacred guardians of the heart space. We’ll work with our relationship with our breasts and ways to shift from judging them to loving them more unconditionally. We’ll begin practices to awaken the breasts, discussing how intimately linked they are to our sexual responsiveness.
In Module 6, you’ll:
- Use the secret poles of your solar and lunar energy for more pleasure and joy
- Fall in love with your breasts — the way they are, and are not
- Learn how to experience nipple-gasms, massage and other Tantric practices for increased sensitivity
- Receive your own deep wisdom through compassionate communication with your breasts
- Awaken your breasts to increase your electromagnetic connection to your partner and activate greater orgasmic flow
Module 7: Natural Feminine Rhythm, Moon Time & Flow (January 3)
Next, we drop more deeply into the body, entering the sacred domain of our womb space and center of our creative power. Key to awakening our Shakti is a reclaiming of our innate feminine rhythm, something we’ve lost touch with in modern life, dominated as it is by an unsustainable hyper-masculine model of speed and productivity. In this session, we’ll explore the gifts and challenges of our cycles at different stages on our personal timelines.
In Module 7, you’ll:
- Embrace slowing down, relaxation — and feeling spacious about time — not just to manage stress, but to activate your sexual responsiveness
- Learn how to “make time” when your life is so full, and you feel like you just can’t stop
- Honor the menstrual cycle, and reclaim your lost power (whether you are still on your moon or not)
- Celebrate the deep relevance of the peri/menopausal change and the opportunity for awakening it brings
- Come to understand the 3 core rhythms of the feminine cycle — whether maiden, mother or elder.
Module 8: Darkness Before Dawn (January 17)
All of us, regardless of our sexual history, hold memories in the body and can benefit from healing work to release the past so we can open to more of what we desire. In this session, we’ll explore healing rituals and practices that can support us in reaching the next stage of letting go. We’ll also pause to cultivate compassion for all we’ve been through as a woman and see how it serves our awakening.
In Module 8, you’ll:
- Work with, and embrace, the shadow as intimately connected to your light
- Let go of the past — using your sexual history as a launch pad for your desires
- Develop practices for releasing stuck energy, trauma and numbness in your yoni
- Learn ways to create sexual healing ceremonies
- Be guided through an energy healing practice for releasing the past and calling back your power
Module 9: Your Sacred Portal (February 7)
In this session, you’ll come to understand how “yoni” (a much more accurate term than “vagina”) is intimately connected to your sense of personal power and self worth. We’ll look at how it’s key for waking up from the trance of disempowerment that has had us disconnect from and denigrate our own sacred feminine source. Additionally, we’ll explore ways to listen to this part of your body and distinguish her “voice” as a reliable way to access true guidance.
In Module 9, you’ll:
- Explore the new science about the neurology and validity of the “mind-vagina connection” in women
- Learn how healing and awakening your yoni can unleash creativity, confidence and authentic power
- Experience “Yoni Talk” — a guided practice to encounter the oracle dwelling in your own sacred temple
- Learn about gateways, portals and archways: how yoni imagery beckons us across the ages
- Reclaim yoni as the “soul seat” of the Goddess within
Module 10: Yoni Love (February 21)
In this class, we’ll continue to get to know this sacred part of our body — our yonis — in a more intimate way. We’ll engage in a frank conversation about what’s “normal,” and release our embarrassment about claiming a more intimate relationship with our yoni by softening into deeper appreciation and curiosity. Additionally, we’ll explore practices to get to know ourselves, relax and appreciate our individual uniqueness.
In Module 10, you’ll:
- Come to accept and appreciate the unique flower of you
- Understand what yonis really look like, and work with your fears around feeling “abnormal”
- See yourself through new eyes of compassion, and allow yourself to be truly seen
- Discover how to handle your yoni with care; consciously touching the mystery
- Get real with your sisters about hairstyles, fragrances and flavors
Module 11: The Anatomy of Surrender (March 7)
We typically think of surrender as something having to do with losing our power, but as women awakening our Shakti, we’ll discover the hidden potency inside of our capacity to surrender. In this class, we’ll reconceive our relationship with this word and melt into the ecstatic domain connected to our capacity for deep feminine receptivity .
In Module 11, you’ll:
- Learn why letting go can be so challenging for us modern day women
- Establish trust, boundaries — and listen to your body’s guidance system
- Experience a special Tantric womb guided meditation to activate greater magnetism and receptivity
- Unhook from the incessant giving mode and practice your capacity to receive
- Explore what needs to be in place to usher in sexual surrender
Module 12: Kundalini, Our Primal Energy (March 21)
In this session, we’ll explore the life force energy of kundalini, how it wakes up and moves through the body. We’ll work with our chakra system by opening our energy centers — better understanding how they influence each other together and how we can gently shift blockages. Our practices will include honoring the unique gifts of each chakra and opening the pathways inside of us for greater flow of sexual energy.
In Module 12, you’ll:
- Develop skills for working with your wondrous chakra system — the 7 energy gateways for greater healing, vitality and pleasure
- Discover the 3 keys to activating and moving energy in the body
- Find powerful ways to use the breath to gently activate kundalini
- Awaken the subtle body and explore how energy travels up the spine
- Practice feeling, utilizing and opening to more of your sexual energy
Module 13: The Wide World of Orgasm (April 4)
With greater presence and access to our Shakti energy, in this class, we’ll begin welcoming the uniquely orgasmic nature of our feminine body to blossom. We’ll talk about how our orgasmic energy need not be limited to the bedroom, but how it can also help us move through our lives with more confidence, power and joy. Additionally, we’ll explore the types of orgasms, how to dissolve challenges, and new ways of experiencing ecstatic fulfillment.
In Module 13, you’ll:
- Liberate orgasm from the bedroom and begin living an “orgasmic” life
- Explore the range of your feminine orgasmic potential — understanding the many kinds of orgasms
- Learn Tantric practices for expanding, extending and experiencing greater orgasmic flow
- Understand the transcendent and alchemical components of female orgasm beyond pleasure
- Expand orgasmic energy from its concentration below the waist to fill the rest of the body
Module 14: Yab Yum (April 18)
What does it look like to bring our newly awakened Shakti energy and sexual self-expression into partnership with another? In this class, we’ll explore the spectrum of yin & yang, masculine & feminine, in terms of what creates attraction and passion or what repels and extinguishes it between two people. Additionally, we’ll deepen our discussion of lovemaking, paying attention to a woman’s unique arousal cycles and the anatomy of her turn-on.
In Module 14, you’ll:
- Keep passion alive by activating yin and yang (regardless of gender or orientation)
- Savor conscious touch; what it is, and how to explore it
- Understand why she is "slow to warm" and he is "quick to fire"
- Shift from the battle between the sexes to the wonders of divine duality
- Raise awareness around the detrimental impact of porn
Module 15: Sacred Sex & Divine Union (May 2)
In this session, we’ll continue into the mysteries of lovemaking with another. We’ll explore how to create a sacred environment that supports more easily transitioning from ordinary sex into the dance of ecstasy together. And we’ll look at what it means to create “Tantric Temple Time” with a lover and specific practices to engage in that to awaken the God and Goddess within.
In Module 15, you’ll:
- Heighten your experience of intercourse through the ancient ways of making love
- Enter into sacred space with a partner: practices for shifting from “fast food friction sex” into the deeper nourishment of the slow Tantric banquet
- Discover a ritual for recognition of the God or Goddess in your lover
- Connect more deeply with your partner and enter into ecstatic realms through sacred sex practices
- Use sex magic to fuel your intentions and dreams
Module 16: Instinct, Intuition & Truth-Telling (May 16)
As we awaken more of our sexual life force energy, our Shakti kundalini, it naturally moves up through our inner channel to the crown of the head. In this session, we’ll look at how we can use more of our authentic feminine power to fuel our vision, to illuminate our best direction and speak up for our desires (a sexually awake woman is difficult to push around). Additionally, we’ll honor our truth and practice ways to more deeply trust our feminine guidance systems.
In Module, 16, you’ll:
- Reclaim your wildness by casting off societal domestication of the feminine
- Use your liberated Shakti kundalini energy to open the power in the throat center
- Understand the biological connection between your throat and yoni
- Unleash your power to tell the truth and ask for what you truly want, in bed and in life
- Deepen your connection to intuition and strengthen your channels of inner knowing by better understanding the voices inside your head
Module 17: Declaration of Your Inner Marriage (June 6)
No longer in a slumber, our sacred feminine Shakti is awake and has returned to her rightful place on the throne alongside the masculine within us. This is a moment to honor where you are in your process of coming into greater wholeness, self love and erotic union with yourself. In this session, we’ll explore what has been revealed about this inner relationship, the power of commitment to support you on your new path, and ways to celebrate it through ritual and ceremony.
In Module 17, you’ll:
- Write vows to yourself — declare your ongoing commitment to your own Shakti power
- Perform a marriage ritual and celebration — you with you
- Be witnessed and supported: Create “Red Tent time” and call home your Shakti tribe
- Come from wholeness: Declare your allegiance to the Goddess within
Module 18: Living With Awakened Shakti (June 20)
When we feel full with the love, passion and vitality of our awakened Shakti energy, we have an irresistible radiance to share what makes us magnetically attractive. In our final session together, we’ll talk about the joys and challenges of being an incarnated Goddess in today’s world: how to protect ourselves, keep our hearts open, and maintain our light while living in an anti-ecstatic world. We’ll also anchor our learning and support each other to more fully step into our personal leadership as we courageously model a new way of being for others.
In Module 18, you’ll:
- Develop your legacy — giving your gift of awakened Shakti as an act of love and service.
- Honor the new birth and the completion of the cycle.
- Manage, cultivate and expand your gifts as a goddess.
- Discover healthy ways to deal with the increased attention as a result of being more irresistibly attractive.
- Integrate greater abundance, energy and love into your new reality.
The Awakening Your Shakti Advanced Program Bonus Collection
In addition to Lisa Schrader’s transformative 9-month intensive, you’ll also receive these powerful bonus sessions with some of the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions will complement the intensive program — deepening your understanding and practices.
Behind the Curtain: My Tantric Relationship
Audio Conversation With Lisa Schrader and Michael Burnstein
In this special conversation, Lisa invites her beloved, Michael Burnstein to discuss what sparks passion and polarity in long term partnership. They explore what keeps things hot, who’s on "top," what it means to worship the Goddess in a woman, and attracting a man of power and integrity.
Awakening the Breasts: Seat of the Feminine Orgasm
Audio Dialogue With Lisa Schrader and Diana Richardson
In this audio session, Lisa Schrader interviews Diana Richardson, author of Tantric Orgasm for Women, about the profound role that the breast play in a woman’s sexual responsiveness. Diana brings her decades of experience with Tantra to this intimate conversation about honoring the differences between the masculine and feminine in lovemaking.
Diana Richardson, born in Zululand, South Africa, completed her education with a degree in law. Qualified as a teacher and practitioner of therapeutic massage techniques. Living in India as a disciple of the spiritual master Osho she began a life-changing enquiry into the union of sex and meditation. After years of personal exploration she presented a unique Tantric synthesis to the Osho Tantra School in India in 1993. Since then she has been teaching Tantra in different parts of the world with a direct practical approach that inspires couple in the art of loving.
Longing for the Feminine Face of God
Audio Dialogue With Lisa Schrader and Chameli Ardagh
Join Lisa and Chameli as they talk about how to establish a direct, embodied connection with the Goddess. Shift the idea of the Goddess being “out there or remote” and experience the sensations in the body of Her presence. They explore with some fierceness the gifts that come with commitment and practice, plus the ways the shadow feminine can sabotage our intention for depth. Plus how to feed the feminine longing within and draw strength from devotional practice.
Chameli Gad Ardagh is the founder of the Awakening Women Institute. She is a pioneer on contemporary feminine spirituality, and is inspiring women around the world through her breakthrough methods for awakening and empowering of women and girls. She is especially appreciated for her passionate love of mythology and storytelling as a method for illuminating our hidden strength and beauty. She is the initiator of a global network of groups for women, creator of two home study multi-media sets and author of 3 books on feminine empowerment and spirituality. Chameli was born in Norway and now lives in Northern California with her husband Arjuna and two sons.
What Graduates of the Awakening Your Shakti Advanced Program Are Saying...
— Pat Wright, Modesto, California
— Ravyn Lunatique, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
— Ambika Rose, Salt Springs, Flordia &
Capt. Cook, Big Island, Hawaii
— Marina Powdermaker, New Hampshire
[Lisa’s course] was simply outstanding. Lisa is a wonderful teacher and mentor. She is authentic and wise, and her presence is so refreshing. I emerged with a sense of vitality and joy and a new sense of intimacy and awe with my female body.
— Michelle , Kailua, Hawaii
I felt “held” on many levels as I journeyed through the course... The course enabled me to transition consciously, from being a woman operating mostly in my masculine mode, towards choosing another way of being which considered more of my feminine needs and desires.
— Caz Roberts , United Kingdom
The connection and coaching with a kindred soul who walks her talk has guided me through the dark spaces. Lisa has a way of making every space on the spectrum feel included and vital.
— Anne , Nashville, Tennessee
Through Lisa’s expert teaching and coaching, I discovered a deeper trust in myself, a deeper trust in life, and renewed vitality and tools to awaken SHE. And SHE is a happy, radiant, juicy self so happy to be seen again.
— Katrina B., New York, New York
[Lisa’s coaching] helped me let go of grief over the loss of a partner and gave me new life to focus on a new personal experience. Speaking my truth provided expert consolidation of everything I learned and being able to speak from my heart.
— Susan Johnson , Overland Park, Kansas
Lisa is a magical teacher and guide and I very much feel like I embody my Shakti energy now. I feel much more balanced and creative, more in-tune with my body, there is more pleasure in my life, more trust, more surrender in life’s flow...
— Sara Brooke , Melbourne, Australia
This was a powerful awakening to the Divine Feminine within each of us. I would highly recommend this for any woman who wishes to explore her Shakti power. Working directly with Lisa through counseling sessions was a gift beyond words.
— Amie , Kansas City, Kansas
What a beautiful, powerful and soulful journey for each and every woman to become fully aware of her Shakti, of embodying Shakti in each and every moment in her own body temple and sharing this amazing gift with all her sisters!
— AnuMa Jackie Heydemann , Cap d’Ail, France
Lisa is an excellent Mother figure and teacher. She has a strong commitment to her group and participants and isn’t afraid to show her own vulnerability. I loved Awakening Shakti and highly recommend it as a well constructed course that has started to transform my relationship with my own body and the feminine aspects of who I am.
— Jacquie , United Kingdom
Join the Global Community
The Awakening Your Shakti Advanced Program not only offers some of the most advanced online teachings currently available, it’s also a thriving global community of learning and practice.
Join your fellow students and practitioners from across the world in the live interactive conference calls or in the custom online community — to support and learn from each other while you learn to fully embody your Shakti power and love.
This international community is also at the leading edge of a global movement of people who are committed to manifesting a better world for all beings. This emerging planetary movement is rooted in an open heart and stands for the principles of mutual support, cooperation, harmony — and reverence for all of life.
Here’s What You’ll Receive
90-minute Class Sessions With Lisa Schrader (18 Total)
Experience a rare opportunity to be guided by, and learn from, one of the world’s leading sacred sexuality teachers right from the comfort of your own home. Each class session offers a meditation and energetic transmission for deeper transformation — plus coaching, practices and leading edge content for awakening your Shakti power.
60-minute Group Coaching Sessions With Lisa Schrader (9 Total)
In addition to your class sessions, you’ll also receive extra support each month through live group coaching sessions, where you can bring your biggest questions and challenges and receive in the moment guidance from Lisa.
Audio Recordings of Class Sessions (18 Total)
After each class, the audio will be available for you to download in high quality MP3 format. This way, you’ll never have to worry about missing a session, and you can listen anytime and anywhere — on your iPod, in your car and at your convenience.
PDF Transcripts of Class Sessions (18 Total)
In addition to the high quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format after each session is completed. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices that you’ll learn.
30-Minute Interactive Group Practice Sessions (18 Total)
Following each class session there will be a live 30-minute interactive practice session where you will be placed in an intimate group with several other participants on the conference call to interact, share and do additional practices to help further integrate the weekly lessons.
Deepening Practices Between Each Class
After each course session you’ll be given deepening practices, homework, inquiries and related practices to accelerate your learning, and integrate each lesson.
Peer Mentoring and Buddy Support
In addition to the many opportunities for interactivity in the course, each participant will be given the choice to work more deeply with another sister in the circle. Coaching will be provided for support with peer mentoring, plus participants will have the opportunity to rotate buddies in order to foster deeper relationships inside the program.
Our exclusive Facebook online community is the perfect place to continue your learning after each class. Here, you can ask additional questions, interact with your fellow students and get access to additional resources to take your learning experience to an even deeper level.
The Awakening Your Shakti Advanced Program Bonus Collection
- Behind the Curtain: My Tantric Relationship
Audio Conversation With Lisa Schrader and Michael Burnstein
- Awakening the Breasts: Seat of the Feminine Orgasm
Audio Dialogue With Lisa Schrader and Diana Richardson
- Longing for the Feminine Face of God
Audio Dialogue With Lisa Schrader and Chameli Ardagh
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Awaken to a More Sacred, Sensual Life
We feel deeply honored that Lisa Schrader has chosen to partner with The Shift Network for this LIVE online advanced training. As you may know, this is a rare opportunity to learn directly and be intimately supported by one of the world’s most celebrated teachers of sacred sexuality, as well as create a sisterhood of like minds and hearts who are doing this important and transformative inner work.
Through this powerful LIVE format, you’ll not only save time and money on retreat costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals — which would cost thousands of dollars), you’ll also be able to benefit from her incredible teachings and practices from the comfort of your home, at your own pace!
If you are serious about your healing, awakening and spiritual evolution, you owe it to yourself, your loved ones — and our world — to take this one-of-a-kind intensive training with Lisa Schrader.
More Praise for Lisa Schrader...
“Working with Lisa has been transformational. Her work has put me in deeper contact with my own internal source of sustainable feminine power. She operates at a level of mastery with this work that is effective, beautiful and heartfelt. I recommend her highly.”
— Marcia Wieder, CEO/Founder, Dream University
“Lisa has a rare gift that encourages the feminine in a safe and nurturing environment. Her wisdom, intuition and genuine love for women are always present. Her energy is positively contagious.”
— Kathryn Stoddard, Executive Vice President
“Lisa’s work is amazing. As an attorney, there are not many opportunities to connect with other professional women in such a heart-centered way so that we remember that our deepest brilliance and strength as women comes from taking time to replenish our feminine spirit.”
— Katherine M. Barker, Attorney
“Since working with Lisa, I have had leaps and bounds forward in my sexual healing journey and my self esteem. You can’t put a price on that kind of experience. And you can’t measure that kind of gift. Words fail me. I will always be grateful.”
— Sage Komisar, Singer & Songwriter
About Lisa Schrader...
Lisa Schrader, the founder of Awakening Shakti, has impacted the lives of thousands of women for over a decade as a workshop leader, author, speaker and coach. Her work has been featured on Oprah, Oxygen and VH1. She has achieved the designation of Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and has been in private practice since 2001. Lisa leads workshops and offers a variety of online group coaching and initiation programs to international audiences.
She is a graduate of UCLA and a faculty member of The Shift Network, where she also hosts the annual Shakti Summit global event. She writes and speaks widely and has authored many published articles and two books: Kama Sutra 52: A Year’s Worth of the Best Positions for Passion and Pleasure from Quiver Books and her own ebook, Getting Started with Tantra. Lisa has designed a sensual and abundant life that she absolutely loves in the Sierra Foothills of Northern California.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a virtual course?
A: It’s a great way to engage live teachings and each other from the comfort of your home! All you need is a phone line (or an equivalent voice service). If there is more than one person in your household taking the course, you will each need your own line. We use MaestroConference to make it just like an in-person event, where you can ask questions, participate in groups, and deepen your exploration of the course themes.
Please note that dialing MaestroConference from your phone is a regular toll call to California; your telephone service provider will charge you according to your existing long-distance calling plan. Other options include calling cards and discount long-distance carriers. You can also use Skype to connect to MaestroConference at no charge, and we offer a webcast which is free to use from anywhere in the world.
I have never participated before in an online course. The packaging, presentation, inclusion and Facebook postings created a wonderful, safe cocoon to participate. I haven’t seen a course so well put together ever — not in all the years of taking college classes — and I had my doubts about doing an online course. The wealth of organization and ease of learning materials and support made this fun as well.
– Claudia F., Medford, MA
Q: Can I get benefit from the course if I miss the live classes?
A: Absolutely! You can download the recordings and transcripts of all course sessions from our online media archive, so you never need to worry about missing live calls. You can also engage the full community and leaders on our private community website.
Q: Can you tell me about the Private Course Group?
A: We will have a private community group for all course participants on Facebook that will support you in making connections with others, sharing insights, engaging in discussions, completing homework assignments and exchanging information about events and other activities that can supplement your transformational journey. You’ll have the ability to share your experiences, projects and growth throughout the Course.
Q: Are there scholarships available for this Training?
A: Yes, we always make a certain percentage of spaces available for partial scholarships, giving preference to those in developing countries or doing important but underpaid work to which they can apply the training material immediately. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please review our guidelines, which include a link to our online application form.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee so that you can sample the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a full refund is November 1, 2016. To request a refund, please click on this refund request form and submit your request. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we'll send you an email confirming your refund. However, we'd love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there is something we can assist you with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help! (No refund requests accepted after the above date or with scholarship awards.)
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.