Ocean Retreat Leader at Deep Lucid Dreaming
Dr. Clare Johnson
Engage in powerful, yet gentle dream re-entry techniques to harvest wisdom from your dreams — including those that are unsettling — to discover who you truly are and transmute fear, darkness, and unresolved trauma and loss into healing power, purpose, and joy.
If you were able to see your dreams as movies of your own creation, what would you change about them?
Did you know that you actually can change your dreams as they’re happening while you sleep? And, are you aware that you can also re-enter dreams in your waking life... and, with loving guidance, redirect their elements or outcome?
The role of our nighttime dreams — whether sweet or frightening — is to empower, transform, and heal us.
They’re potent gifts from our unconscious, and when we learn to unpack their meaning, we can receive invaluable messages from our souls.
These messages can help us transcend our worst fears, live our lives with fullness and joy, and become more balanced, whole human beings, capable of self-healing and contributing — with purpose and intention — to the collective wellbeing of humanity.
Even our unpleasant dreams — those that make us feel unsettled or anxious — as well as the seemingly inexplicable imagery and strange sensations that sometimes occur when we’re drifting off to sleep, contain the gold of greater self-awareness and the medicine to free us from the uneasiness or fear they may inspire.
Renowned lucid dreaming author and dreamwork practitioner Dr. Clare Johnson — the first person in the world to earn a PhD in Lucid Dreaming as a creative tool — teaches a remarkable dream re-entry method called Lucid Dreamplay, which is accessible to absolutely anyone.
With her decades of experiencing, exploring, and teaching about dream lucidity (recognizing that you’re dreaming and being able to guide the dream story while you’re experiencing it) — as well as the extensive research she’s conducted — Clare’s expertise lies in the healing and transformative power of lucidity.
Join her on an empowering 7-module journey, in which she’ll show you how to activate lucid awareness — while asleep and awake — to navigate your darker, more unsettling, dreams (even nightmares) safely and comfortably.
Clare will share powerful dreamwork techniques to help you access healing and release anxiety, as you learn how to decode the meaning of your dreams... and use them to raise your consciousness and navigate life with purpose.
You’ll experience yoga nidra, a relaxation practice (no yoga moves involved) that enables you to “float” on the cusp of sleep and speak directly to your unconscious — a powerful approach to manifesting intentions, catalyzing healing, shamanic journeying, and meeting your soul.
Clare will provide you with revelatory tools to help you transmute the darker material of your psyche — your shadow — into wondrous healing potential.
The shadow side tends to emerge strongly in the dream state, and, as you learn to integrate it, you can free up a wellspring of energy, dissolve psychological blocks, and ease your spiritual path toward wholeness.
Clare has designed an intimate program, replete with waking and dreamtime exercises — to help you relax and set intentions for your dreams, understand the inner wisdom of images that startle and unsettle you, and both connect with and dispel unresolved issues with your deceased loved ones.
You’ll learn how to decipher dreams that provide messages about the future... dreams that offer comfort and compassion to your inner child and help you release old trauma... and even dreams that reveal physical ailments and give you the opportunity to request healing for them.
And you’ll uncover what nourishes and enlivens you as you enter into conscious contact with the deepest, wisest part of yourself.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a powerful toolkit of effective dreamwork practices to recognize and work with various kinds of dreams — telepathic dreams, precognitive dreams, visitation dreams, and more — to activate personal and collective healing and step into your power as the creator of your inner and outer realities.
In this profoundly healing dreamwork course, you’ll:
- Harvest wisdom from the amazing insights that your dreams illuminate
- Discover how to navigate fascinating sleep experiences — such as out-of-body experiences, the lucid void, sleep paralysis, and threshold states
- Work with Lucid Dreamplay to safely and comfortably re-enter a scary dream and return with its gifts of self-empowerment, transformation, healing, and protection
- Experience yoga nidra — a powerful approach to manifesting intentions, catalyzing healing, shamanic journeying, and meeting your soul
- Unveil and welcome the gifts inherent in unpleasant dreams, which can include unsettling or anxiety-provoking dreams, pre-sleep imagery, nightmares, and sleep paralysis
- Work with telepathic, precognitive, and visitation dreams to assist with grief and unresolved challenges with people you’ve lost... and to receive messages about the future
- Discover how dreams can provide information about your physical health, and allow you to ask for healing
- Meet your shadow through your frightening dreams — to amplify your awareness of painful issues in your life or unresolved wounds from the past... and then heal them
- Learn techniques for bringing in dream protectors to assist with your dreamwork and in your waking life
- Explore your inner child, how it emerges in dreams and nightmares, and ways to use dreamwork as a therapeutic tool for transmuting trauma and loss
- And much more...
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Clare will guide you through the fundamental wisdom and techniques you’ll need to harvest insights from your dreams and transmute fear, darkness, and unresolved trauma and loss into healing power, purpose, and joy.
This course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Clare. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to harvest wisdom from your dreams and transmute fear, darkness, and unresolved trauma into healing power, purpose, and joy.
Module 1: Unwrap Your Dreams to Receive Important Messages & Spiritual Gifts
In this opening session, you’ll explore how to receive precious messages and spiritual gifts from your unconscious by unwrapping your dreams and nightmares.
Clare will provide an overview of the different types of dreams and common themes — including death and dying in dreams — and give you insight into their symbolic, metaphorical language.
You’ll learn how to start unpacking your dreams, what they mean, and how they can guide you, and receive tools to actually start changing your dreams — which empowers you in your dream state and your waking life.
You’ll also begin to develop confidence in your dreams, even if they’re frightening... understanding that they hold information that’s meant to help you heal and become whole.
Please bring a dream to work with in this session, along with a dream journal and a pen.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- A guided experiential process called Become the Dream — based on Gestalt therapy
- The value of listening to unconscious messages that come through dreams
- Who you are when you dream
- How to identify the kind of sleeper and dreamer you are
- The Dream Decoding technique — 6 key questions to help you decode your own dreams and nightmares and uncover their deeper meaning
- The principles of working respectfully with other people’s dreams
Module 2: Transcend Fear by Facing the Shadow in Your Scary Dreams
Nightmares don’t always cause people to wake up screaming. Fears can show up in your nighttime dreams in the form of anxiety, or as recurring dreams.
However “bad dreams” show up for you, they come to open your awareness to things in your life that are causing you pain... or unresolved issues from your past that may be holding you back. Sometimes they hold solutions to these challenges that will help you heal your shadow side.
In this module, you’ll look at how to turn the darker aspects of your psyche — your shadow — into healing gold.
You’ll be invited to bring to this session a difficult dream you’ve had and a dream in which an animal appeared to you.
- The Egg of Light protection practice — a guided dream re-entry to experience safety and strong protection within your nightmares
- What nightmares are and why we have them
- Why we have a shadow side, how it emerges strongly in dreams, and how to integrate it for healing and wholeness
- How to work with shadow dreams and nightmares to free up huge amounts of energy, dissolve psychological blocks, and ease your spiritual path
- Techniques for bringing in dream protectors to assist with your dreamwork and in your waking life
- How to identify power animals in your dreams and what they can do for you
Module 3: Bring Lucid Dreamplay Into Your Sleeping & Waking Life to Transform & Heal
In this module, Clare will introduce you to lucid dreaming, and together you’ll deepen the practice of Lucid Dreamplay. She’ll focus on how to wake up inside your dreams and illuminate your darkest nightmares with full-beam lucid awareness.
Clare will show you how to work with a nightmare both when in it and when awake.
You’ll learn how to re-enter a dream and change things about it, by asking questions and sending love and light — to inspire healing. Clare will reveal a pure form of communication with your unconscious, using images from your dreams that your psyche has created...
... to let your unconscious know that you don’t have to stay in the same unproductive cycles.
As you’ll discover, the insights that lucid dreams evoke can help you transform in your waking world.
In this session, you’ll explore:
- The Lucid Imaging Nightmare Solution experiential exercise
- What lucid dreaming is and how to do it
- How becoming lucid can transform a nightmare into an empowering, surprising, or soulful experience
- The enlivening truth that you have infinite potential to create change in both your dreams and your life
- Examples of empowering responses you can choose during dreamwork
Module 4: Navigate Unusual or Uncomfortable Sleep Experiences
Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis, where you felt trapped in your own body and unable to wake up? Or have you ever felt like you shot out of your body into the air?
Sleep is so much more vast than most of us realize. In addition to dreams and nightmares, there is a wealth of other nocturnal experiences.
In this session, you’ll explore some fascinating sleep experiences — such as out-of-body experiences, the lucid void, sleep paralysis, and threshold states. You’ll learn how you can transform these seemingly frightening experiences into wonderful spiritual adventures.
- A guided yoga nidra meditation — an out-of-body adventure and relaxation practice in which you float on the cusp of sleep and set intentions for your dreaming
- What out-of-body experiences are and what you can do with them
- How to release fear with a simple breathing technique and mantra
- What the lucid void is — often experienced as an infinite black or grey space — how to react when you find yourself floating there, and the possibilities it presents
- The liminal, threshold state of hypnagogia — with its pre-sleep imagery and sensations — and how to access this powerful and creative state of consciousness that can help you with problem-solving and lucid dreaming
Module 5: Release the Past & Shine From Within... Through Inner Child Dreamwork
We’ve all been hurt in the past, and we often hold on to those experiences. When wounds are still open, they may show up in the form of unhappy, recurring, or inner-child dreams.
Clare will share about the inner child, how it emerges in dreams and nightmares, and ways to use dreamwork as a therapeutic tool for healing.
Through gentle dreamwork and self-compassion, you can return to the past, heal your wounds, and re-emerge with gifts and vital new energy.
In this session, you’ll be invited to bring in one of your dreams in which a child, baby, vulnerable animal, or mistreated doll is featured. Or you can bring any dream that raised difficult emotions regarding past loss or trauma.
Clare will share:
- The Inner Child Guided Dream Re-Entry exercise
- What trauma is, how it affects us, and why we need to heal our past in order to step into a happier future
- Three steps to healing the past: 1) Remember the past 2) Give your younger self the tools, love, and healing they needed at the time 3) Release the past
- Examples of how dreamwork can help you heal from trauma and loss — and bring light and joy into the deepest parts of yourself
Module 6: Visitation Dreams, Telepathic Dreaming & Dreams of the Future
Dreams and nightmares transcend time and space. In this module, Clare will introduce you to the exciting realm of psi dreaming.
You’ll look at telepathic dreams, precognitive dreams that show the future, and visitation dreams with deceased loved ones.
As you grow more attuned to these transcendent dreams, you’ll become more capable of consciously navigating life in your waking world.
In this session, you’ll explore:
- A guided visualization to reunite with someone you’ve lost
- What dream telepathy is and how it works
- Dreams of the future... why they come and how they prepare us
- How synchronicities pop up when your dreams and waking reality begin to flow together in harmony
- Visitation dreams — both the reassuring and unsettling — and how they help us with bereavement and unresolved issues with deceased loved ones
- Examples of warning dreams from the dead — how they work and how they can save your life
Module 7: Lucid Dreamplay for Physical Healing
Dreams and nightmares can pinpoint health issues and emotional blocks. By listening to their dreams, people have discovered early, treatable cancers, and healed a variety of physical ailments through dreamwork.
For this closing module, you’ll be invited to bring in both a beautiful dream full of vibrant imagery... and a dream with negative, concerning, or terrifying imagery.
- Be guided in a process called the Healing Energy Ball... to bring the healing power of your dreams into your physical body
- Learn a dream incubation technique to find out about your physical health or ask for healing
- Experience the Healthy Imagery Visualisation technique to call in healing for your body, mind, and soul — by combining a dream re-entry with affirmations and a visualisation
- Explore some research about cancer dreams and examples of how dreams communicate with us about physical illness
- Learn how to recognise whether a dream is symbolic (reflecting an emotional state) or literal (pointing to a physical disease)... with examples of common health metaphors in dreams and how to identify them
The Lucid Dreamplay Bonus Collection
In addition to Clare’s transformative 7-module virtual course, you’ll receive these special bonuses to complement the course and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
The Lucid Dream Temple
Guided Video Meditation From Dr. Clare Johnson
In this warm and loving 30-minute guided meditation, based on one of her own favourite lucid dreams, Clare will guide you into a vision of a sacred temple on a green hill. You’ll likely experience a wonderful rush of joy in “becoming lucid” in this guided dream, as you explore the lucid dream temple and its surroundings. The relaxing music will enable you to drift into a wonderful lucid state of consciousness.
The Transformative & Healing Power of Lucidity
Video Teaching From Dr. Clare Johnson
In this 17-minute video, Clare talks about her transformative and healing Lucid Writing technique. This practice is like a waking version of lucid dreaming, and is a beautiful way to communicate with your dreaming mind. Clare also shares tips on how to become lucidly aware in your dreams.
PDF Book Excerpt From Dr. Clare Johnson
Have you ever wondered how dreaming can help you become happier and healthier? In this ebook, Clare explores the importance of communicating with your unconscious. You’ll discover why dreams are vital for your mental health and wellbeing. When you view dreams as inner movies, you can unwrap their messages and enter into conscious contact with the deepest, wisest part of yourself. This is a beautiful and soulful form of dream therapy.
What People Are Saying About Dr. Clare Johnson...
— Elif Dastori: “Dr. Clare Johnson is the Perfect Guide for Lucid Dreaming”
— Joachim Lépine: “When I Discovered Dr. Clare Johnson, Everything Clicked… No More Nightmares!”
“Dr. Johnson has clearly established herself to be the ultimate guide to lucid dreaming.”
Clare R. Johnson, PhD, has 40 years of personal experience with dream lucidity, 20 years of research, and 10 years of conducting workshops. Dr. Johnson emphasizes all the fun, besides the fascination, that can accompany dream lucidity. What particularly caught my eye as a sleep medicine doctor is how lucid dreaming can benefit nightmares and various other sleep disturbances, including the parasomnias. Dr. Johnson has clearly established herself to be the ultimate guide to lucid dreaming.
— Carlos H. Schenck, MD, sleep disorders expert and author of Sleep: The Mysteries, the Problems, and the Solutions
“Her wisdom and patience effortlessly open up the gates of ‘can’t’ to ‘can.’”
My dreams grew from dull to wondrous, my abilities from disconnected to understanding. I reconnected my own states of consciousness as a whole. At the close of class, I was left in a deeply miraculous place from which to launch these communications with lucidity forward. Clare is a kind, gentle, non-judgmental, creative soul. Her wisdom and patience effortlessly open up the gates of “can’t” to “can.”
— Danny Blitz, director of the celebrated Superpower docuseries
“There is no better lucid dreaming teacher than Dr. Clare R. Johnson.”
There is no better lucid dreaming teacher than Dr. Clare R. Johnson. When it comes to understanding lucid dreams or the art of dreaming them, there is nobody with deeper experience than Dr. Johnson, who has been working with her own lucid dreams since she was a child.
— Jean Campbell, author of Group Dreaming
“Dr. Clare Johnson has firmly established herself as the Queen of Lucidity... a shining star in the world of lucid dreaming.”
— Andrew Holecek, author of Dreams of Light and Preparing to Die
“She offers practical help for resolving and dissolving nightmares.”
Dr. Clare Johnson is fully alive to the fact that the place between sleep and awake is one of the great launch pads for lucid dream adventures. She encourages us to develop and stabilize imaginal spaces that can be creative studios, inner gyms, and centers of healing and regeneration. She offers practical help for resolving and dissolving nightmares. You’ll find yourself being nudged, effortlessly, towards practicing continuity of consciousness, maintaining your ability to observe and make choices in any state of reality.
— Robert Moss, bestselling author of Conscious Dreaming, The Secret History of Dreaming, and Dreaming the Soul Back Home
“Clare Johnson warmly shares her profound wisdom and research in the field as she guides readers along the majestic path of soul awakening...”
Clare Johnson warmly shares her profound wisdom and research in the field as she guides readers along the majestic path of soul awakening within their dreams. She helps dreamers enter, enhance, and prolong their lucid dream states, and inspires those who wish to develop an even deeper practice of blissful dreaming.
— Anna-Karin Bjorklund, dream specialist and author of The Dream Alchemist
“Dr. Clare Johnson has energetically led the way in revealing the limitless practical and spiritual potential of lucid dreaming...”
Dr. Clare Johnson has energetically led the way in revealing the limitless practical and spiritual potential of lucid dreaming, so far-reaching it can change the world.
— Dr. Keith Hearne, a pioneer who provided the world’s first scientific proof of lucid dreaming in 1975
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Class Sessions With Dr. Clare Johnson
Experience a unique opportunity to learn from lucid dreaming author Dr. Clare Johnson from the comfort of your own home. Each class session includes a streaming video option and guides you to discover specific techniques and abilities to harvest wisdom from your dreams and transmute fear, darkness, and unresolved trauma into healing power, purpose, and joy.
Seven Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality videos and MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription after each session is completed. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
Between class sessions, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Lucid Dreamplay Bonus Collection
- The Lucid Dream Temple
Guided Video Meditation From Dr. Clare Johnson
- The Transformative & Healing Power of Lucidity
Video Teaching From Dr. Clare Johnson
- Dream Therapy
PDF Book Excerpt From Dr. Clare Johnson
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality Online Training
We feel honored that Dr. Clare Johnson has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a unique opportunity to learn from a lucid dreaming author whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and transform ourselves and our world.
If you'd love to welcome wisdom from your dreams and transmute fear, darkness, and unresolved trauma into healing power, purpose, and joy, taking this one-of-a-kind training will benefit you, your loved ones, and our world.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please submit your refund request form 2 weeks from your date of purchase and we’ll happily issue qualifying customers a refund.
About Dr. Clare Johnson
Dr. Clare Johnson was the first person in the world to earn a PhD in Lucid Dreaming as a creative tool. She recently headed up the International Association for the Study of Dreams as President and CEO, and is the author of seven dream books, including The Art of Lucid Dreaming.
A prolific lucid dreamer, Clare became fascinated by the rich "other world" of dreams and nightmares at the early age of three, and began a lifelong journey deep into the mysterious inner universe of the soul. Her groundbreaking book, Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming, explores cosmic sleep experiences such as floating in the sparkling black void and encountering the Lucid Light, the baseline state of consciousness from which we emerge at birth and return to when we die.
Clare is a creative artist, novelist, and prize-winning short story writer. Her lucid-dream-inspired novels are Breathing in Colour and Dreamrunner. Passionate about helping children and adults have a happier dreamlife, she is co-editor of a book on children’s dreams and nightmares, Sleep Monsters & Superheroes. Her book Dream Therapy (Mindful Dreaming is the U.S. title) has been translated into many languages. Her latest book is The Art of Transforming Nightmares, a book on scary dreams, sleep paralysis, the power of the Shadow, and how to overcome fear in order to embrace a life of wonder, playfulness, and mystery. Clare leads Lucid Dreaming Ocean Retreats and Deep Lucid Dreaming Video Courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk free. The deadline to receive a refund is two weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we’d love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there’s something we can assist you with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.