Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone
Journey into the deeply mystical work of repairing the wounds of ancestral trauma through three profound wisdom wellsprings — archetypal psychology, ancient mysticism, and modern neuroscience.
Connect with your yet-unsourced healing powers, your own unique sacred purpose, and the spiritual allies and ancestors who are always available to guide you.
Imagine walking into a vast and fertile landscape. Before you and descending deep into the earth are three wells, each with an infinite supply of nourishing waters — and each replete with its own unique healing elixir.
One is enriched with mystical nutrients, one offers important psychological insights, one is filled with the medicine of modern science...
... and they’re all calling you to drink of their rich properties to strengthen your life force and prepare you for the loving and essential hands-on work of repairing the wounds of your family lineage.
These wells hold sparkling gems of wisdom that can empower you to release the grip of the intergenerational trauma patterns within yourself and your bloodline — ancestral pain that may be holding you back from living your most luminous and fulfilling life.
According to Jungian psychotherapist and award-winning author Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone, while we’re all powerful beings with multidimensional healing potential, we rarely tap into more than a fraction of our innate healing capacity and divinity within.
When you join her in her video course, she’ll guide you to draw from these three healing wells — archetypal psychology, ancient mysticism, and modern neuroscience — to connect with your yet-unsourced healing powers, your own unique sacred purpose, and the spiritual allies who are guiding your life journey.
Rabbi Tirzah will share how these three wisdom streams and their stunningly overlapping teachings illuminate and nourish your own intergenerational healing journey. She’ll equip you with life-changing ritual practices, guided meditations, visualizations, and other experiential tools for embodiment...
... to deepen your spiritual connection and amplify the healing of your family, community, and the world at large.
From these wells, you’ll explore:
- The ancient mystical wisdom of the Hebraic tradition, including the sacred Hebrew letters, the Tree of Life, and other Kabbalistic teachings
- The profound archetypal teachings of depth psychology as taught by Carl Jung and his school — as found in the Major Arcana of the tarot — offered as a template for tapping the innate wisdom or our psyches
- The wealth of information from the emerging world of trauma science, epigenetics, and polyvagal theory that can help you ground and self-regulate in the turbulent present moment to heal the historical traumas of the past
Over these seven transformative sessions, you’ll learn how to access the divinity that lives within you and the ongoing guidance from your ancestors and other spiritual allies who’ll help you move through this life as the most elevated version of yourself.
Rabbi Tirzah will guide you into the ancestral halls several times, where you can have a direct experience of Spirit and become aware of the continuous assistance available to you from invisible realms.
You’ll come to understand that many of the challenges you face in your life did not begin with you, and you’ll begin the real healing work for your family line — for your ancestors and for future generations in your family and community.
And, when you clear the historical burdens from your family system and liberate yourself and those who come after you from the deferred traumas that have been encumbering your lineage — you enable joy, inner peace, and meaning to become the cornerstones of your life.
If you’ve been fortunate enough to study with Rabbi Tirzah before, you already know that she’s one of the warmest, wisest, and most empathic teachers you can work with.
She’s spent decades of her life devoted to the study of the mystical branches of Judaism, and has traveled the world documenting stories of intergenerational trauma healing.
In this course, you’ll discover:
- The timeless soul-level dimension, where you can access intergenerational healing, release ancestral trauma patterns, and do the hands-on work to repair the wounds of your lineage
- Guided meditations into the the imaginal realms to connect with your ancestors, spiritual allies, your own healing powers, and the sacred, holy, and transcendent aspect of your own being
- The spiritual allies and ancestors who are always available to guide you back to your sacred purpose (or, as Jewish mystics call it, tikkun)
- The wisdom of mystical tales and practice of experiential tools to keep you from acting out your familial traumas, anxieties, fears, and aggression, for your own upliftment and that of your lineage, community, and the world
- How to put an end to the unhealthy patterns you’ve inherited that impact not only your life and relationships, but the global consciousness
- Archetypes from depth psychology and the tarot, and how they can help you dissolve imprints of shame, fear, anxiety, addictions, emotional numbness, and stuckness
- Feel the grief of your ancestors’ traumas, so you can become more emotionally embodied, with the ability to process and dispel your suffering and your family’s pain body
- The spiritual state known as Big Mind — your eagle-eye view of compassionate awareness, remembrance, and the recognition of the true wholeness and luminosity that resides at your core
- The science of epigenetic transmissions and the neuro-biology of fear and hyper-arousal — and how to calm your nervous system and metabolize trauma
- Two ritual practicums with in-depth experiential techniques to help you integrate the wisdom you’re receiving throughout the course — as well as instructions for crafting your own earth-based ritual at home (Find all the details in the module section below.)
- And much more…
This is an opportunity to take an unprecedented journey with Rabbi Tirzah.
She’ll share how the ruptures and traumas that have occurred in your life and in the generations before you may have fractured and obstructed your connection to your innate Self.
However, with the help of your wise and well ancestors, you can rediscover and return to that sacred, whole, and innately peaceful place within that the great American mystic Thomas Merton called it, your hidden wholeness...
... to draw strength and become a healer of the distortions, blockages, and limitations that life’s traumas — and those of our predecessors — inevitably bring.
You’ll walk away from this program with the reassurance and unequivocal knowing that you’re never alone. In fact, you’re always surrounded by wise and well beings who want the very best for you.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational program, Rabbi Tirzah will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies you’ll need to successfully conduct the real work of repairing the wounds of the ancestral trauma in your family line through three profound wisdom streams.
This course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Rabbi Tirzah. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to heal the wounds of the ancestral trauma in your family line by connecting with your yet-unsourced healing powers, your own unique sacred purpose, and the spiritual allies who are guiding your life journey.
Module 1: Journey to the Ancestral Well — Discover the Foundations of Ancestral Healing to Begin Your Hands-on Healing Work
You’ll gather with your global community of veterans of the ancestral healing field and newcomers alike and begin this opening session with sacred invocations.
You’ll build a common container to receive foundational teachings that you’ll refer to time and again throughout this journey.
You’ll receive an overview of the three wells of learning — archetypal psychology, Western mysticism, and trauma science — and learn how each is useful to the work of ancestral healing.
Rabbi Tirzah will initiate you into the ancestral dimension, so you can begin your deep dive into the profound resources of these ancient and cutting-edge modalities.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The 5 premises of ancestral healing
- The meaning and importance of co-regulation for the ancestral healing work
- A breathwork technique for self-regulation
- What archetypal psychology is and how you’ll be using it throughout this course to heal the ongoing wounds of your ancestors
- Cutting-edge insights from the burgeoning field of trauma science
- Contours of Western mysticism and a mystical tale to initiate and enchant your work
Module 2: Liberate Yourself — Explore Primordial Shame & Receive the Medicine That Cures It
Delve into the archetype of The Cave, with a teaching tale from a sacred 13th-century mystical text about the power we hold to heal our ancestors’ shame.
The shame you personally carry may be residue from ancestral trauma that far predates you. Rabbi Tirzah will share about how such imprints happen.
You’ll deeply examine the psychology of shame and what can heal it. You’ll also explore the neurobiology of shame, and what happens to your central nervous system when you’re living with shame.
Using the Rider-Waite tarot deck, Rabbi Tirzah will call forth the ancient archetypal characters who can help you in this era — and then venture into the ancestral dimensions to begin your journey.
In this session, you’ll:
- Hear a 13th-century story about ancestral trauma found in The Cave, and how to alleviate it
- Meet the ancient internal figures of the Emperor and Empress as represented in the tarot, and learn their teachings and practices as the they help you dissolve your own shame
- Be initiated into the ancestral plane through guided imaginal visualization, and awaken your innate skills to travel beyond time
- Explore your own lineage and understand your own intergenerational imprints of shame
Module 3: Metabolize the Trauma of Your Family Line With the Snake of Ego & the Magic That Tames It
Investigate the power of fear and anxiety, and how societal traumas activate nervous system changes that can be transmitted intergenerationally.
You’ll explore the archetype of The Wand. You’ll hear the story of Moses’ initiation in ancient Egypt and how he learned the art of magic through the handling of snakes.
You’ll discover the innate power that lives in your spinal column, which is like a tree trunk carrying sap — a channel for the Kundalini energy that conducts your willpower.
In this session, you’ll:
- Learn about the archetype of The Wand and how it can help you move through fear and find your power to conduct the energy of your will
- Discover how your awareness of the science of epigenetic transmissions and the neuro-biology of fear and hyper-arousal can help you metabolize trauma
- Start to heal anxiety and fear by conducting energy through the wand of the backbone
- Meet the internal figures of the Magician and High Priestess and learn their practices to help you channel and conduct your power
- Hear a biblical myth about converting the snake of our reluctant ego into a wand of personal power
- Journey back into the ancestral dimension to find the power dormant in your lineage, understand how it may have become distorted, and receive guidance for correcting to liberating it
- Study your lineage and understand your own ancestral imprints of fear
Module 4: Angels of History — Ritual Practicum I
Rabbi Tirzah will guide you into the numinous ancestral dimensions, using the archetypal powers you’ve explored to discover the legacies of shame and fear (anxiety) within our own ancestral legacies.
There, you’ll seek the blessings of wise and well ancestors and spiritual allies to guide you through our own personal trauma body in these areas — and help you loosen the grip of these imprints.
You’ll be assisted by “angels of history” — advocates who are avowed to change the course of human history by means of their radical shifts of perspective.
You’ll also learn the mantra for angelic forces and call upon the “angel of temperance,” whose power can affect deep changes in your nervous system.
Module 5: Stop the Hungry Ghost of Addiction With the Force That Dispels It
Because trauma needs to resolve itself, it can act like what Buddhists have referred to as a hungry ghost, feeding on your sensitivity and goading repetitive patterns.
You’ll continue your journey exploring how historical trauma can build over time, creating what’s been called the “pain body.”
Explore addiction, addictive patterns, and the compulsion to repeat your injuries upon yourself and others.
And encounter the archetypes of The Endlessly Falling Tower andThe Devil, who are born of addiction — as well as the powerful force inside you that can balance it.
- The archetype of Loving Mastery — the Strength and Lovers cards in the tarot — to find self-love, slow down, and stop reacting
- The connection between trauma and addiction
- The neurobiology behind getting hooked on trauma, pain, and suffering — and find in the ancestral realm the deep internal source of loving strength to replace your addictions with something different, such as love and reparenting yourself
- How undigested painful life experiences can leave behind an energy body that must be faced and healed
- What collective trauma is and how it can shape the shared psyche of an entire ethnicity
- A guided journey back into the ancestral halls to find the wise and loving guides in your spiritual lineage to help you liberate your own loving mastery
- Your lineage and understand your own ancestral imprints of addiction
Module 6: Explore the Dry Riverbed of Loss & the Tears That Carry the Ancestors Into the Next World
Encounter the state of emotional numbness that occurs when traumatic experiences have been avoided, and grief has been deferred for too long.
One of the hallmarks of trauma, called dissociation, is when life becomes arid and we’re not masters of our own house...
... because we’ve become removed from the pain in our own hearts.
You’ll study the suspension of The Hanged Man archetype and the disconnection he feels from the heartbeat of life, as well as the remedy of grief itself.
You’ll explore the tears that flow to heal the ancestors’ unwept losses and awaken the souls of the unborn children within and beyond you.
- The science and feelings behind dissociation of emotional numbness, so you can reconnect to those feelings and expand your heart
- How disconnecting from your righteous indignation and avoiding feeling rage can be dangerous, because you pass it on and, in so doing, flatten out the world
- The wisdom of the tarot and why the antidote to stuckness is the World (or Anima Mundi), whose endless compassion for us allows our tears to melt away our frozenness
- The spiritual state that’s known as Big Mind and how to achieve it
- The vast heart of the world and how to keep your own heart open during challenging situations
- Your lineage and understand your own intergenerational imprints of emotional numbness and deferred grief
Module 7: Ritual Practicum II — Initiation Into Your Sacred Clarity, Purpose & Healing Powers
Close your journey with a profound guided ritual into a timeless state calling forth your Neshama soul — your essential self in its highest manifestation.
Here, in the presence of the elders of your lineage, you’ll have an eagle’s view of your family’s original purpose and its disruptive patterns.
You’ll be guided to conduct the healing magic of strengthening your family’s life-giving patterns and deactivating the negative ones — those that impair health and weaken, dull, and confuse new generations.
Most importantly, you’ll see your own tikkun, or sacred purpose, in the context of the world’s dire need and receive an initiation and talisman with which to help dispel your family’s ancestral trauma-body and reclaim its original calling.
The Wellsprings of Wisdom Bonus Collection
In addition to Rabbi Tirzah’s transformative 7-module online course, you’ll receive this special bonus collection to complement the course and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Healing Ancestral Wounds as Sacred Purpose
Video Teaching From Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone
This experiential talk from The Sacred Wound as a Portal to Your Awakening: Embracing the Dark Night of the Soul Online Global Conference gives a grand view, a soul’s perspective on how ancestral healing helps us navigate the darkness in our world and the wounds that we carry. By understanding our connection to ancestors and the lineages from which we came, as well as the unconscious historical patterns that are still reverberating in our lives, we can begin doing the healing work that travels beyond space and time.
Oracular Magic Through the Tarot
Bonus Video Class With Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone
Join Rabbi Tirzah and your course co-participants in a divination session. Rabbi Tirzah will ask the group to help choose a question that involves a shared situation in the world — and, with her guidance, discern the answer together.
What Graduates of Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone’s Courses Are Saying...
— Robyn Hubbard: “My Study With Tirzah Has Been Invaluable, Both in My Professional Life and My Personal Life”
— Jamie Moishe Fleishman: “Tirzah Is Such a Fierce and Passionate Advocate for Us Bringing This Healing of Our Own Wounds Into the Larger World”
“This is life-changing work and it feels like a great blessing to have received these teachings.”
Working through Rabbi Tirzah’s course did so much to enhance my connection to my guides and ancestors. This is life-changing work and it feels like a great blessing to have received these teachings.
— Christina, Canada
“The course brought me closer to the Heart of God.”
The course brought me closer to the Heart of God. With God present in my heart and mind and bones I can move forward in this life uplifted and spiritually stronger.
— Margaret Sullivan, Australia
“Rabbi Tirzah is a phenomenal teacher.”
Rabbi Tirzah is a phenomenal teacher. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, empathetic, and supportive. I cannot wait to take another course with her.
— Fran, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
“I was able to finally grasp the concept of healing and letting go of the past and step into the comfortable shoes of who I am becoming.”
I was able to finally grasp the concept of healing and letting go of the past and step into the comfortable shoes of who I am becoming. Thanks to the work I did in this class because of Rabbi Tirzah’s teachings, compassion, and support, I was able to emerge from the dungeon of fear and trauma of who I thought I was.
— D’vorah, Burbank, California
“This course allowed me to gain clarity and peace with a family history that previously had been so very uncomfortable.”
This course allowed me to gain clarity and peace with a family history that previously had been so very uncomfortable. I now understand why I chose my particular family and how to aid the past and future generations of our family line through energy and intention. I am so grateful that I will have access to this material so I might deepen these practices.
— Meg Freestone, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Class Sessions With Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone
Experience a unique opportunity to learn from Jungian psychotherapist and award-winning author Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session includes a streaming video option and will guide you to conduct the real work of repairing the wounds of the ancestral trauma in your family line through three profound wisdom streams — archetypal psychology, ancient mysticism, and modern neuroscience.
Seven Transcripts of Class Sessions
You’ll also receive the entire class transcription after each session is completed. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
Between class sessions, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Wellsprings of Wisdom Bonus Collection
- Healing Ancestral Wounds as Sacred Purpose
Video Teaching From Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone
- Oracular Magic Through the Tarot
Bonus Video Class With Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Online Training, Wellsprings of Wisdom
We feel honored that Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a unique opportunity to learn from a Jungian psychotherapist and award-winning author whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves and our world.
If you’re serious about repairing the wounds of the ancestral trauma in your family with the help of the spiritual allies who are guiding your life journey, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones, and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your own evolution, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE Wellsprings of Wisdom — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please submit your refund request form 2 weeks from your date of purchase and we’ll happily issue qualifying customers a refund.
More Praise for Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone...
“... uncover suffering and use it to help others ― the final stage of healing.”
Wounds into Wisdom is for anyone who has suffered trauma, either directly or in a family whose generational trauma is buried. It helps readers uncover suffering and use it to help others ― the final stage of healing.
― Gloria Steinem, writer, lecturer, political activist, and feminist organizer
“... an opportunity for particular reconciliation and universal healing.”
With tender compassion and luminous insight, Rabbi Tirzah unwraps the hidden layers of stories, wounds, and wisdom that characterize the global Jewish community. She deftly lifts the complex history of modern Judaism to the light, offering an opportunity for particular reconciliation and universal healing.
― Mirabai Starr, author of God of Love: A Guide to the Heart of Judaism, Christianity & Islam and Caravan of No Despair: A Memoir of Loss & Transformation
“... profound help to anyone seeking to navigate the path to healing from trauma...”
Rabbi and psychotherapist Tirzah Firestone... offers us the wisdom of a compassionate therapist whose understanding is broad and deep. She also offers us the spiritual perspective of a rabbi who has found her way to the deeper currents of Jewish understanding... [Wounds into Wisdom ] is powerful in itself but it is also empowering — we can feel how the author has herself lived through trauma, and has even found her way to become a great healer and teacher.
— Rodger Kamenetz, author of The History of Last Night’s Dream and The Jew in the Lotus
“... offers hope to those whose lives have been shattered by trauma.”
Tirzah Firestone’s Wounds into Wisdom offers hope to those whose lives have been shattered by trauma. The question at the heart of this book is this: Can you emerge from tragedy wiser and more free? Her answer, eloquently stated and illustrated by powerful stories and profound insight, is “Yes, you can.” If tragedy haunts your life or the lives of those you love — read this book; it has the potential to change everything.
― Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Perennial Wisdom for the Spiritually Independent
“... compels one to positive action.”
Brilliant, beautiful, and compels one to positive action. The people interviewed are so real and lovable...[Firestone’s] writing opens one’s heart to healing and hope. This is a book I will read again for inspiration and specific principles to live a joyful, liberated life.
— Dr. Anita Sanchez, author of The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times
About Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone
Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone is an author, Jungian psychotherapist, and renowned Jewish scholar and teacher. Widely known for her groundbreaking work on Kabbalah, depth psychology, intergenerational trauma healing, and the re-integration of the feminine wisdom tradition within Judaism, Rabbi Tirzah lectures and teaches globally about spiritual and ancient wisdom practices that are honed to assist us at this critical time in world history.
Rabbi Tirzah’s publications include With Roots in Heaven: One Woman’s Passionate Journey into the Heart of Her Faith and The Receiving: Reclaiming Jewish Women’s Wisdom.
Her latest work, combining research on depth psychology, neuroscience, and the field of collective traumatology, is highlighted in the award-winning book Wounds Into Wisdom: Healing Intergenerational Jewish Trauma. In it, she shares the remarkable life stories of people around the world who have healed from profound tragedy and trauma. The book provides directives for the transformation of all of our injuries — both personal and inherited — into moral wisdom, courage, and compassion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk free. The deadline to receive a refund is two weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we’d love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there’s something we can assist you with, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.