Experience Conscious Connected Breathwork in combination with mystical shamanic practices to release trauma, clear negative patterns, and reclaim your self-worth.
Learn how to free yourself from comparison and feelings of unworthiness, while uncovering your unique gifts — meeting parts of yourself that usually remain in the shadows — so you can lead an actualized and fulfilling life.
Everyone wants to live a happy, healthy life, fully integrated and authentically expressed, confidently walking through the landscape we envision for ourselves.
We all want to know that we’re good enough — regardless of the traumas we’ve suffered, criticism we’ve received from others (and ourselves), and the challenging patterns and limiting beliefs we carry (and live from) as a result.
We are, none of us, perfect in this quest. Neither are we broken. Yet, as Steph Magenta, the co-founder of Integrative Breath, affirms, we all need assistance along our path to becoming whole, luminous, and sovereign beings, capable of following our most fulfilling life journey and purpose.
As a seasoned breathworker, Steph has spent her career helping others heal and transform through powerful somatic modalities. She guides people to release the pain of difficult lived experience and recover the parts of themselves they feel ashamed of or have hidden away to avoid judgment.
Steph explains that every experience we’ve ever lived is carried with us in our breath. When an experience is particularly activating or traumatizing, it becomes lodged in our nervous system, driving habitual responses that often lessen our sense of wellbeing.
Your breath, Steph says, is a key indicator of what’s going on in your body, mind, and spirit.
If you experience anxiety, for example, you likely have a tendency to grasp for more air when you’re under stress. If you suffer from depression, you may notice that your breath is shallow, reflecting a diminished life force that can leave you feeling lethargic and uninspired.
Steph sees breathwork as a form of “soul retrieval” — creating a bridge to self-discovery — supporting us in reclaiming the lost or wounded parts of ourselves so we can return to and sustain high-level physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
Her approach — rooted in over three decades of work with detox and healing — seamlessly integrates Conscious Connected Breathwork, mysticism, scientific research, and shamanic practices.
If you’re longing to create a balanced nervous system, optimize your health, heal and liberate yourself from the burdens of trauma, and release the accompanying stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, addiction, or other patterns of self-sabotage…
… join Steph in her 7-module video course, in which she’ll lead you through potent breath techniques and consciousness-expanding shamanic experiences to help you discover what has made you who you are.
With Steph’s guidance, you can find the self-awareness, strength, and resilience you need to create the positive and enduring change you deeply desire.
Through an intentional and compassionately metered process, Steph will help you understand your bodily responses to stress — and where they came from — so you’ll know how to regain your balance when you feel tossed about on the ocean of life.
She’ll show you how to consciously find your center of calm and remain anchored amidst chaos, trusting that you can always bring yourself back into balance, no matter what challenges life throws your way.
Over the seven transformative modules of this course, you’ll:
- Experience an extended breathwork practice in every session to learn how to self-regulate and awaken profound self-awareness and healing
- Learn how to regulate your nervous system and your physical and emotional health as you expand your consciousness through your breath
- Understand that many of your default responses and reactivity come from trauma and ancestral wounds — and unveil them so you can let go of unhelpful patterns and cycles
- Participate in powerful processes to change the negative impact of unresolved ancestral trauma as you strengthen and build more positive stories
- Realize how to free yourself from comparison, competition, unworthiness, and the replaying of old stories by examining how they drive your current lived experience
- Uncover your unique gifts in the world by being willing to meet the parts of yourself that usually remain in the shadows
- Explore ways to create an intentional life by fully stepping into present-moment awareness and living your sovereign truth
- Identify your limiting beliefs — and learn how to cultivate practices to support sustainable change
- Cultivate the courage and compassion necessary to fully occupy your own life and live from your inner authority and truth
- Understand the intersection of science and mysticism through breathwork and shamanic practices
- Find out how to use the Medicine Wheel as a holistic way of looking at life
- And much more…
Conscious Connected Breathwork is a gateway to altered states of consciousness and a powerful vehicle for personal exploration and growth. This profound technique is centered around the simple yet potent action of intentional breathing, enabling you to regulate your nervous system.
It’s a diaphragmatic breathing practice that facilitates significant shifts in your physiology, bringing stored emotions and memories to the surface and creating space for deep understanding and healing. Each breath that’s exhaled encourages the release of limiting beliefs and blocks in your energy system.
With each breath, you can set the intention to let go of trauma stored in your body — and transmute thoughts and emotions that may be difficult for you to access in other ways.
As such, it can sometimes be an activating practice that brings up a lot of feelings and sensations, which may, at times, be intense. For that reason, Steph will have two breathwork facilitators online with you in every module to assess and support any participants who may get triggered during the experiential sessions.
By the end of the course, you’ll be using your breath as a superpower, always available to intentionally calm (or activate) your nervous system, while elevating your whole-being health, purpose, and vitality — bringing you back, time and again, to your own truth and power.
May you have the courage to break the patterns in your life that are no longer serving you.
— Dr. Andy Cope
What Is Conscious Connected Breathwork?
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Steph will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies you’ll need to release trauma, reclaim self-worth, expand your consciousness, and cultivate inner peace so you can lead an actualized, balanced, and fulfilling life.
This course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Steph. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to use Conscious Connected Breathwork to recognize unhelpful patterns and create an actualized, balanced, and fulfilling life with personal sovereignty and empowered truth.
Module 1: Root Into Self Awareness to Understand Why You Are Who You Are so You Can Begin to Affect Positive Change in Body, Mind & Spirit
Deeply explore who you are and how you show up in the world, based on your life experiences until now.
You can’t change what you can’t see, and we all have blind spots. When you come to understand why you think, feel, and act the way you do, your capacity to create intentional change will be significantly amplified.
You’ll learn the basic structure and principles of polyvagal theory, understand the nervous system, discover neural pathways and routes to change, and begin to root into your personal history and self awareness.
Steph will guide you through different practices to help you self-regulate as you begin to create change with intention.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- A 20-minute guided functional breathing meditation journey to create a state of mind you can always return to when you want to recenter and anchor yourself in present moment awareness
- An understanding of polyvagal theory and how your own body and soul respond to life
- That there is no “hierarchy” for trauma, because seemingly small but negative messages you’ve been fed throughout your life can impact your self-worth and trust in the world as much as extreme events and losses do
- Some fundamental practices that support wellbeing and growth — including breathwork, meditation, stillness, mindset, sleep, and nutrition
- Why it’s important to know your biology and your biography, how they’re linked, and why Conscious Connected Breathwork might be contraindicated for certain issues
Module 2: Expand Into Courage, Self-Validation & Creative Expression to Release & Move Beyond Your Limiting Beliefs
Now that you’ve learned some fundamental skills for self-regulation, you can begin to expand your capacity for creative flow.
In this session, you’ll dive into what gets in the way of your creative expression, naming and sharing as a group some of your personal limiting beliefs — because in order to move beyond them, you first have to recognize them.
When you realize that other people face similar challenges, you’ll quite likely find increased courage and self-validation.
Steph will guide you through a 30-minute Conscious Connected Breathwork session.
In this module, you’ll:
- Identify 10 limiting beliefs and create a ceremony that you can do outside of class to honor them and release them
- Recognize the way you play small to stay safe
- Begin to consider your personal core values
- Learn how to get better at feeling (as opposed to feeling better) by understanding the importance of allies and resourcing
Module 3: Heal the Timeline of Your Ancestors to Stand in Your True Power & Bring Yourself Back to Wholeness
To fully occupy our own lives and live from our inner authority and truth, we often need to heal our timelines.
Looking at the ways in which ancestral history is passed on, you’ll consider the impact of the unhealed wounds of your family line in your own life story.
You’ll start to recognize the power of intentionality for transforming those old stories. Who you were and where you came from does not have to dictate who you become.
In this session, you’ll explore:
- A 15-minute shamanic drum journey to join an ancestor and ask for healing (Please bring an eye mask or scarf to cover your eyes for this and make sure you’re in a private, undisturbed place where you can easily lie down to receive the transmission)
- Why your neurobiology is influenced and affected by your ancestral history
- How to change the negative impacts of unresolved ancestral trauma as you strengthen and build more positive stories
- Begin to bring yourself back to wholeness through breathwork and shamanic ways of living and being as a form of deep “soul retrieval”
Module 4: Live Through the Power of Your Heart to Understand & Strengthen Your Inner Guidance System
Steph will guide you through a brief review of your journey so far — rooting and resourcing into self awareness, expanding into creative potential, and releasing the past.
Through those foundational steps, you will have created enough safety for yourself to be vulnerable and allow your inner child their voice.
With your heart as your true wisdom keeper and your greatest guide, you’ll learn to trust in life more as you move beyond your old stories and conditioning into your own truth.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- A 30-minute guided connected breathwork journey
- An introductory meditation into your heart (Be prepared to be surprised!)
- How knowing what your heart’s voice is communicating to you will help you understand and strengthen your inner guidance
- Ways to stay aligned in your life, using what you know about yourself to go beyond being a mere “two-legged” creature to becoming a “Sacred Human” — and what that means
- What your “sacred hoop” is and how to cultivate and protect it
- The courage to share your story without shame or attachment and with discernment
Module 5: Find Your Voice to Speak & Live Your Truth
Were you told that your voice didn’t matter? Were you told “children should be seen and not heard”? Was what you had to say labeled “stupid” or “unimportant”? Maybe you’ve been spoken over by those more dominant in their opinions.
Now that you’ve moved through significant levels of personal and ancestral awareness, it’s important to gather the tools you’ll need to gain the confidence, clarity, courage, and determination to speak up and speak out.
You’ll also begin to explore the framework of consent and how you can begin to ask for what you need and desire.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- A 30-minute guided breathwork journey into your throat center
- The difference between being defended and over-boundaried — including why you might be afraid of saying no (or yes!) — and how to start initiating change (This part may change your life!)
- How to give voice to your wants, needs, and desires, accept that others may not share your views, and discover ways to negotiate through your differences
- A basic preliminary outline to the “Wheel of Consent,” a powerful body of work by Dr. Betty Martin
Module 6: Focus Inward to Hear the Guidance of Your Intuition & Live a Values-Driven Life
Life gets busy! It’s easy to lose focus and find ourselves continually knocked off center.
In this session, you’ll learn about the critical importance of carving out time to be still and listen to the inner voice which is always trying to guide you home.
Nothing can be processed without silence, stillness, and integration. Attune to the voice of your own inner wisdom keeper through the pineal gland (also known as the third eye and intuition) and discover how to recognize the voice of your soul speaking through inner calm and peace.
In this module, you’ll:
- Be guided through a beautiful, expansive meditation into the third eye gateway
- Experience a 30-minute guided, connected breathwork journey to dive more deeply into your inner world
- Practice becoming comfortable with stillness in a busy world, and learn why inner focus is so important
- Identify 5 core values that you live by and commit to upholding them as your guiding principles
- Find 5 simple practices you can commit to (You get to choose them!)
Module 7: Expand, Integrate & Turn Toward Your Deepest Desires
As Steph says, “a tree can only grow as high as its roots grow deep.” In this closing module, you’ll work with the crown center.
This process enables you to unequivocally open your mind, body, spirit, and soul to the essence of who you are, and who you wish to be going forward.
If your past has become a ball and chain that you drag around behind you, you can never take flight. In this closing session, you’ll gather all you’ve learned throughout the seven modules, and dive into a longer breathwork session to really tune in to your deepest, heartfelt desires.
In this module, you’ll receive:
- Important reminders of all you covered during the course
- A full guided connected breathwork session
- Ideas for the next steps on your journey as you take a quantum leap forward in time and write yourself a love letter
The Conscious Connected Breathwork to Release Trauma Bonus Collection
In addition to Steph’s transformative 7-module online course, you’ll receive this special bonus collection to complement the course and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Breathing, Trauma & the Nervous System
PDF From Steph Magenta
The Polyvagal Theory, which was developed by Stephen Porges, offers remarkable insight into how and why human beings develop coping strategies and behavior patterns as a result of personal experiences and beliefs. We all have blind spots, so knowing what’s happening in our mind, body, and emotions — and understanding how we are programmed to react rather than respond — gives us the ability to break free from unhelpful patterned responses. This 16-page PDF will support you in gathering greater self-awareness, and provide you with a helpful tool to add to your personal growth toolbox.
Audio Journey With Steph Magenta
Join Steph for a guided Conscious Connected Breathwork journey to discover how improved breath awareness supports the regulation of your central nervous system. Through regular practice, you can begin to build resilience and more easily support yourself in those moments when you need to calm and center yourself quickly. This gentle, preventive practice is done by breathing in and out through your nose in a coherence pattern, which supports an overall calming of your nervous system, and provides an island of sanctuary for you to return to when life feels overwhelming.
What People Are Saying About Steph Magenta…
— Rebecca Llewellyn: “Steph Embodies the
Wisdom She Walks and the Knowledge She Carries”
“What a gift to be guided in such a clear, down-to-earth way to the highest regions of heart, body, and mind.”
What a gift to be guided in such a clear, down-to-earth way to the highest regions of heart, body, and mind. Thank you Steph!
— Danielle De Wilde, director of the Bio Elan Vital Institute, Brussels, and National Representative IBF
“If you want to take yourself to the next level, book a Steph session — you’ll be thanking yourself ever after.”
I LOVE Steph Magenta. Primarily because she’s REAL. She turns up as her true authentic self, and her real self is a fierce, badass, goddess warrior woman extraordinaire. She walks her talk and has endlessly reinvented herself as she continues to consciously evolve. I absolutely recommend her as I know she continues to seek new ways to do “peak human.” She won’t ask you to do anything she hasn’t already tried and tested. If she’s doing that for her personal evolution, think what she could do for you! AND she’ll deliver with experience, expertise, attitude, sass, compassion, and a wicked sense of humor. If you want to take yourself to the next level, book a Steph session — you’ll be thanking yourself ever after.
— Davina MacKail, Hay House author, shamanic seer, spiritual mentor and educator, healthy home and business expert, master Kambo practitioner
“Steph’s breathwork is the most powerful I’ve ever experienced.”
Steph’s breathwork is the most powerful I’ve ever experienced. She holds a powerful space and container to unpack the inner world. Her integrity and wisdom always shine through, mixed in with her wonderful humor. I also love that she blends science and shamanism which is so important in these modern times.
— Laura Jayne, mental health nurse
“Steph is one of those rare people.”
It's rare that you come across someone who makes it safe to explore the hidden edges of experience where the greatest potential for personal evolution lies. All without judgment and knowing that you're supported regardless. Steph is one of those rare people.
— Lance Carter, tech research and development
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Class Sessions With Steph Magenta
Experience a unique opportunity to learn from Steph Magenta, co-founder of Integrative Breath — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session includes a streaming video option and will guide you in Conscious Connected Breathwork breathwork practices and a variety of mystical shamanic experiences to release trauma, clear negative patterns, reclaim self-worth, and expand your consciousness.
Seven Transcripts of Class Sessions
You’ll also receive the entire class transcription after each session is completed. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
Between class sessions, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Conscious Connected Breathwork to Release Trauma Bonus Collection
- Breathing, Trauma & the Nervous System
PDF From Steph Magenta
- Breath Awareness
Audio Journey With Steph Magenta
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Online Course, Conscious Connected Breathwork to Release Trauma
We feel honored that Steph Magenta has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online course. This is a unique opportunity to learn from the co-founder of Integrative Breath whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves and our world.
If you’re serious about remaining calm no matter what the universe throws you, so you can lead an actualized, balanced, and fulfilling life — exactly as you want to live it — with purpose-filled personal sovereignty and empowered truth, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones, and our world to take this one-of-a-kind course.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your own evolution, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE Conscious Connected Breathwork to Release Trauma — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please submit your refund request form 2 weeks from your date of purchase and we’ll happily issue qualifying customers a refund.
About Steph Magenta
Steph Magenta is a breathwork facilitator and teacher, shamanic practitioner, and advanced Oxygen Advantage facilitator. She is the founder of UK-based Seven Directions® Breathwork and the co-founder of Integrative Breath, two training programs proudly certified by the GPBA (Global Professional Breathwork Alliance).
Steph places great importance on the integration aspect of any somatic practices which have the potential to elicit significant change or breakthrough for the person experiencing the work.
Steph’s background in substance misuse and addiction research inspired her three-decade career in health and wellbeing, from running her own juice bars and plant-based cafes to establishing healing centers and her own breathwork training programs.
She is passionate about healing through somatic practice, which informs her grounded, heart-centered, and trauma-aware approach to the practice of breathwork. She is an award-winning proponent of sexual freedom advocacy, has trained in Dr Betty Martin's Wheel of Consent, and is currently training in TRE® (Trauma Releasing Exercises).
On a personal level, Steph’s extensive work with plant medicines, embodiment therapies, and talk therapies has transformed her life. Having converted her own suffering into her superpowers, she is now happy to take her place as a wise elder in her communities. She is an advocate of cold exposure, clean eating/detox protocols, core strength training, breath awareness, and nervous system regulation as a route to ongoing health and wellness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk free. The deadline to receive a refund is two weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we’d love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there’s something we can assist you with, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.