The Shift Networkis a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 1300 of today’s leading pioneers in our first five years while launching nearly 200 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
DIGITAL ADVERTISING ASSISTANT
Are you clear you need a job that doesn’t just pay the bills but is also making a real difference in the world, helping to create a more connected and sustainable society that actually works for everyone?
Do you love to learn and have an interest in spreading powerful ideas?
Are you tech literate and feel comfortable learning new platforms and working with numbers?
If so, we have a wonderful opportunity for you. We’re looking for a new team member to help us spread the cutting edge transformational content we create with some of the world’s foremost experts in personal growth, spirituality, conscious business, health & wellness, sustainability and more.
We’ll train you to become a wizard (robe and hat not included!) with the most advanced Facebook advertising strategies out there and you’ll learn how to help us expand into new areas (like Google Adwords, Pinterest, and beyond).
Every week the campaigns you create will be seen by hundreds of thousands. You’ll get to learn constantly, innovate daily, and be part of a fun, loving, passionate team that is very successful and will be growing steadily for years to come (i.e. Room for advancement...nudge, nudge, wink, wink).
If you’re ready to marry making a real difference with fun online engagement and interesting number crunching, this might be the place for you.
Added perk: Our office is on one of the most beautiful retreat centers in the bay area, so you’d work here with the team in Petaluma twice a week and work from home the rest. Flexibility. Beauty. Team Fun. And sometimes working in your slippers. Check them all!
More formal info on this position starts now!:
This full time position is a great opportunity for a recent college grad or someone seeking a career change because we are eager to train and equip you with highly marketable skills in the digital market. We also have budget dedicated to equip this team for success.
This position is not for the faint of heart as it is fast-moving, ever changing, and requires a commitment to managing details and making suggestions that directly impact business success in an online, digital world.
SUMMITS MARKETING STRATEGIST AND MANAGER
Do you love fast-paced environments, surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the world? Are you passionate about marketing with experience launching successful telesummit programs? Have you had the opportunity to work with world-class teachers in helping their messages get delivered to people hungry for the information? If so, the Summits Marketing Strategist and Manager position is for you. Work closely with the Director of Summits to research current market trends, identify best practices, plan strategy and implement leading-edge methods for successful telesummit launches!
We are looking for talent with:
- 2+ years online marketing experience with large online launches
- A keen sense to detect successful advertising funnels and target online marketing strategies
- 2-4 years project management/coordinator/administrative experience, in a small to mid-level, start-up environment
- Copywriting experience that turns into actionable steps and clearly communicates to our audience
- Willingness to learn the complex world of telesummits where one action impacts many levels
- Innovative thinking and drive to conduct research – the whys, wheres, hows
- Implementing the research into a hands-on capacity to get the job done
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- Organizing, documenting and maintaining schedules and workflow
- Flexibility for office attendance 2 days per week
- Reliable home office equipment for virtual work on the days not in the office
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Assist with exploring ideas and tracking current market trends for successful summit launches
- Turn research on summit topics and market trends into recommendations and then assist with implementation
- Coordinate campaigns across email, social media and additional marketing channels
- Oversee and QA all marketing streams to ensure all elements of the campaign are accurate prior to launch
- Act as liaison between internal marketing team, operational staff and outside partners and vendors to meet goals
What to Expect:
- Position requires office attendance in Petaluma at an amazingly beautiful location
- Full –time position
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity of a lifetime, working alongside highly productive like-minded professionals
If you feel inspired and passionate about the opportunity, and possess the qualities and qualifications outlined above, please submit your cover letter with 3 reasons why you are best suited to this position and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of the email type: Summits Marketing Strategist and Manager
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,