The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 800 of today’s leading pioneers in our first three years while launching nearly 100 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
PPC Marketing Specialist
If you get excited by Google Adwords and Facebook Ads, geek out on PPC and ROI and want to bring your Rockstar abilities to split testing and landing pages WHILE making a positive difference in the world, this is for you.
Who we are and what we’re up to:
The Shift Network is one of the industry leaders in online personal development and spiritual education. We are seeking an experienced PPC Marketing Specialist to join our growing team and apply and hone your skills while impacting hundreds of thousands of people around the world!
Our intention with the is to create a successful advertising engine that eventually has tens of thousands of dollars (or more) per month flowing through it, led by your expertise!
What will you do:
Develop, deploy and optimize search engine, display, and social advertising strategies that are aligned with marketing goals, including:
- Develop and manage PPC strategies and be responsible for the bottom-line success of our PPC efforts
- Keyword research – ad copy creation – landing page creation – testing and optimizing all
- Daily campaign management to meet desired performance metrics and boost ROI
- Reporting and analysis of pay-per-click campaigns
- Research breakthrough ideas in the world of paid advertising and spearhead their implementation across PPC campaigns
Setting the Bar:
- 1-2 years minimum PPC advertising experience
- Extensive experience using Google Adwords and using Facebook advertising
- Experience with web analytics and software, such as Google Analytics
- Google Advertising Professional Certification preferred
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple PPC accounts
- Strong analytical, data analysis and tracking skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Passion for looking at stats and trends and also testing your creativity when it comes to writing ad copy
- Keen interest in, comfort with, and/or background in personal and spiritual transformation work and experience working for small, entrepreneurial company
- A unique, fun, hard-working and high-playing environment, on the leading-edge
- A rich benefits package including medical, dentail and vision
- A beautiful office location for 2 days/week, and virtual – combo – what’s better?
- Working side-by-side with world class business and thought leaders in a high vibrating community of like-hearts
How To Apply:
If you have the talent, experience and desire to join our team, please send your resume and cover letter outlining the reasons you feel you are best suited to this position, to email@example.com In the subject line of the email, type: PPC Marketing Specialist
Online Launch Manager
Are you looking for more than just a job? Are you hungering to apply your talents and gifts in an environment that is ripe with possibilities, and dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives?
The Shift Network is seeking an Online Launch Manager to work closely with our Director of Summits and other team members to manage all details in support of successful program launches. The ideal candidate will have outstanding online marketing experience, as well as exceptional organizational, administrative and project management skills to plan and execute details for a flawless audience experience. The Online Launch Manager will be tech savvy with emails, social media, and understand how marketing funnels and online marketing processes work. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of marketing best practices, be naturally inclined to want to measure the effectiveness of our marketing, and be able to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts. The ideal candidate will “know how it works”, take direction, and make it happen!
We are looking for talent to:
- Assist with managing the delivery of multiple high level marketing projects, effectively, efficiently and on time
- Be highly administrative and responsive to various circumstances and stakeholders, with an ability to re-prioritize at a moment’s notice
- Coordinate campaigns across email, social media and additional marketing channels
- Oversee and QA all marketing streams to ensure all elements of the campaign are accurate and flow together well
- Participate in strategic thinking around large online launches
- Act as liaison between our internal marketing team, operational staff and outside partners and vendors to meet goals
We are seeking talent that has:
- 2+ years online marketing experience with large online launches, and a keen sense for the elements of successful advertising funnels and online marketing strategy
- Knowledge of cutting edge online launch technologies, techniques and strategies
- Understanding of affiliate programs, partner incentives and competitions
- Experience in social media strategy and advertising and other online advertising
- 2-4 years project management/coordinator/administrative experience, in a small to mid-level, start-up environment; ability to juggle multiple balls, organize & prioritize & meet deadlines
- Excellent administrative, organizational, time, strategic, management, written and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a hands-on / execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious) as well as a strategic capacity (asks “why”)
- The ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, managing multiple priorities and deadlines; detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- Extensive knowledge of transformational content, including leading teachers, schools of thought, and market trends
- High energy/high sense of urgency/fast-paced and can think on his/her feet in a fast-paced environment
Also critical is someone who:
- Has reliable home office equipment and experience working remotely
- Has highly dependable internet connection (a must)
- Is a resident of the SF Bay Area to work on campus in Petaluma 2 days per week, and also virtually
- Full time position with base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Working environment that is both virtual and beautiful office space
- Opportunity to participate in leading-edge business and co-creating with a team of unique, highly productive, and creative individuals
To be considered:
If you are excited about this opportunity and company mission, possess the abilities, qualities and qualifications listed above, please send your resume and cover letter outlining reasons you feel you are best suited to this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of the email, please type: Online Launch Manager
Customer Support Specialist:
We are seeking a Customer Support Specialist, part-time, approximately 20-25 hours per week to start, with full-time potential, to work cooperatively within the Customer Support Department to ensure that our customers and community members have a better than expected, high quality experience when participating in our many programs and courses. If you are a person who can respond to support requests in a knowledgeable, sincere and timely, fashion, then this is a fit for you! While representing The Shift Network you will join a team in creating the best customer service experience creating an experience that is genuine, professional and courteous!
The Customer Support Specialist possesses a broad knowledge base and actively shares information with their support teammates, staying on top of our calendar of current and upcoming events to support the needs of customers, and handle time-sensitive requests as quickly as possible. You will also work closely with other departments to enhance and improve the overall customer experience!
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate include:
- Must be aligned with The Shift Network’s vision/mission and be familiar with the transformational online educational format
- Comprehensive understanding and familiarity with the courses/summits/products that The Shift Network offers
- Excellent intra-personal skills, professionalism, high level of written and spoken communication skills, patience, sense of humor, and team spirit are vital
- High level of competence with technology, platforms and software systems, and able to function between numerous internet platforms simultaneously and rapidly
- Must maintain high level of security and confidentiality with regards to both work station and customer relations
- Prior work in a similar company or related field and experience with Zendesk, Maestro Conference, and e-Commerce platforms strongly preferred
- Creative problem solver – must be persistent in staying with an issue until it is resolved; strong initiative and ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high work load environment dealing with time-sensitive issues while maintaining friendly, calm attitude when assisting customers
- Flexibility – must be able to stay with the demands and challenges of a growing start-up company with a large vision, and be flexible
- Routinely handles customer phone and email requests in a professional, friendly, accurate and efficient manner
- Coordinates with The Shift Network Team so as to provide a truly delightful experience for our customers
- Exemplifies the values, aim, vision and mission of The Shift Network in all dealings with customers, clients, community members and faculty – walks the talk!
- Seeks always to improve Customer Support in every interaction and takes proactive measures to prevent support issues from occurring whenever possible
- Troubleshoots technical issues with regards to customer participation in online courses and programs
- Maintains an unflappable, helpful, calm and friendly point of view in all dealings with customers, while listening, understanding and resolving any issues that may arise
This is a virtual position that requires reliable home office equipment. We are focusing on applicants in the Northern California area, preferably San Francisco North Bay area or Mt. Shasta.
How To Apply:
If you are inspired and passionate about joining a team of like-minded professionals, with the opportunity to learn from and co-create with our Marketing Team, and possess the qualities and qualifications listed above, please submit your resume/experience, to: email@example.com In the subject line of the email, type: Customer Support Specialist
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,