The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 700 of today’s leading pioneers in our first three years while launching nearly 100 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
Course Production Manager
The Shift Network is seeking a Course Production Manager to assist the Director of Education in developing courses that are marketable – from conception, to the offer, to hand-off to the marketing team. The Course Production Manager interfaces with faculty/luminaries for all necessary content in the development stage, and works with the Director of Education to structure and position the offer.
The Course Production Manager also oversees the hosting/driving schedule for the entire company and is responsible for ensuring smooth delivery of online content both through live calls and hosted events. This position also facilitates course communications for every online course, managing the needs of customers and faculty to ensure a powerful course experience.
- 2-4 years leadership and project management experience in a small to mid-level start-up environment
- 1-2 years experience managing 3-4 direct reports and independent contractors
- Competence with technology platforms and internet ability, preferably with experience in MaestroConference and/or InstantTeleseminar, and InfusionSoft, or similar
- Extensive knowledge of transformational content, including leading teachers, schools of thought, and market trends
- Ability to interface with leading faculty and colleagues in a highly professional manner
- Excellent organizational, time management, writing and communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- Experience preferred in driving calls / hosting events in a virtual, online environment
- Strong ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Must have reliable home office equipment
- CA residents only, prefer SF Bay area
Overall Course Production:
- Collaborates with Director of Education to create efficient, scalable production delivery process that maximizes staff resources while providing a satisfactory production process for faculty
- Oversees review of all courses and collaborates with Director of Education to determine design of future courses
- Supervisor to Course Delivery Team Members, including necessary training
- Ensures all course delivery runs smoothly, e.g., course emails, bonus reminders
- Initial production contact with all faculty – Contracts and Scheduling course dates
Direct Course Management:
- Primary contact for faculty during course, and addresses all faculty requests
- Collaborates with Course Associate to deliver all aspects of designated courses
- Manages all email communications for course
- Manages all special design components for advanced courses (practice groups, individual coaching, managing work groups)
- Oversees design and management of Course Community Group
- Host/drive calls as needed for courses that s/he is managing
This full-time position includes base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
If you have the talent, experience and desire to join our team, please send your resume and cover letter outlining the reasons you feel you are best suited to this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of the email, type: Course Production Manager
Call Driver and Technical Host
We are currently seeking a virtual Call Driver and Technical Host for Telesummits and Online Courses, to facilitate the even flow of events. The position is initially responsible for technical and back-end support for our telesummits and online courses. Once comfortable with the technical aspects, the position then grows to and includes hosting, working closely with presenters and participants.
You will be exposed to and have the opportunity to listen to any calls that you are driving, featuring fascinating luminaries! The ideal individual will be aligned with The Shift Network’s commitment to the work of personal and collective transformation.
- 1+ years experience with teleconferencing platforms, ideally MaestroConference and InstantTeleseminar
- Reliable home office equipment including computer and high-speed internet access
- Landline telephone with 3-way conferencing. (A reasonably priced international calling plan is a big plus.)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- General “tech-savviness”
- Prefer experience with public speaking
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate summit/course schedules
- Technical, back-end support to drive a telesummit seminar or online course, for a flawless end-user experience
- Technological savvy and ability to quickly assess and manage situations/challenges that may arise during a presentation
- Learn to facilitate the flow of the call
- Ultimately host the call working closely with presenters and participants
- Keeping commitments to scheduled events and shifts
Hours / Expectations:
- Typically 10-20 hours/week, in 1-2 hour increments (usually 90 minutes), with variable and flexible schedule required to meet program times/demands.
- Availability 4:30-7:30pm Pacific time, Tuesday through Thursday.
- Availability during standard business hours-Pacific time.
- Saturday mornings, a plus.
- Calls are distributed on a voluntary sign-up basis whenever possible, which makes for a flexible schedule.
The position range is $15-25 per hour, dependent on experience, and is a contract only opportunity.
If you have the talent, experience and “drive” for this position, please apply to email@example.com In the subject line of the email, type: Call Driver and Technical Host
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,