The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 800 of today’s leading pioneers in our first three years while launching nearly 100 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
Course Manager – Part-time
Are you someone who is crazy organized and loves to multi-task, plan and execute? Do you have what it takes to stay on task, clearly communicate, and manage the myriad of details to ensure the smooth and successful production of The Shift Network’s Courses? If so, have we got the job for you!
We are seeking a part-time Course Manager, 20-30 hours per week, in support of our Director of Education and team. This position oversees and delivers introductory and advanced Courses that are offered by The Shift Network, in collaboration with faculty partners, to include:
- Hosting online courses
- Driving conference software interface
- Communicating with customers via software interface
- Providing content for promotional digital materials
- Interfacing with faculty and customers
- Supporting other internal TSN departments (marketing, customer support, operations)
- Managing all email communications for Course
- Managing all special design components for advanced courses (practice groups, individual coaching, managing work groups)
- Overseeing design and management of course community group
- Reviewing course survey data and providing reports
- Tracking /Reporting on all Course aspects prior to, during and following Course delivery
- Orchestrating a myriad of details and managing other duties assigned
All of these details expertly managed to ensure a powerful course experience!
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- 2-3 years project management or administrative experience
- 1-2 years remote office experience, preferred
- Competence with technology platforms and internet ability, preferably with experience in MaestroConference and/or InstantTeleseminar, and Infusionsoft, or similar
- Knowledge of transformational content, including leading teachers, schools of thought, and market trends
- Ability to interface with leading faculty and colleagues in a highly professional manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to multi-task and change directions at a moment’s notice
- Excellent organizational, time, strategic, management, writing and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Experience in driving calls / hosting events in a virtual, online environment (preferred)
- Reliable home office equipment including high-speed Internet connection
- A reasonably quiet environment to host public MaestroConference calls
- SF Bay area residency (required)
Note: Offices are located in Petaluma. Office attendance is required up to 2 days/week. The hours are typically between 10am-7pm, Mon.-Fri., with flexibility to accommodate programs/course schedules, as required.
How To Apply:
If you are a person who possesses the abilities, qualities and qualifications listed above, and are passionate about joining this team of like-minded professionals, please send your resume and cover letter sharing the three top reasons you are best qualified for this position, to: email@example.com In the subject line of the email, type: Course Manager and your name
Front-End Page Developer
Are you eager to apply your front-end page development skills for coding and modifying The Shift Network’s webpages? Are you intrigued by and interested in working with a leading-edge e-learning, online business dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives?
As the Front-End Page Developer you will be responsible from layout to functionality, in support of our product launch processes and programs. You will work closely with our Director of Operations and Drupal Developer to create an exceptional customer experience through our webpages.
This position requires a working knowledge of CMS operations and interfaces, particularly with Drupal. The Front-End Page Developer must be knowledgeable and experienced with code standards including HTML and CSS as well as a solid understanding of design principles. Experience using Photoshop is required.
The Front-End Page Developer must also demonstrate a sense of urgency, providing schedule flexibility and availability, to be responsive at a moment’s notice, to implement edits and changes quickly and efficiently. This position is accountable for keen attention to detail, and striving for excellence with every iteration.
We are seeking someone self-driven in acquiring knowledge to keep current in digital trends and technologies. The Front-End Page Developer will participate in all phases of each project including collaboration, development, design and production.
Our ideal match is someone aligned with the work and mission of The Shift Network committed to both the team and customer experience.
Some of the Ins and Outs of the Position:
- Coding and webpage modifications
- Responsibility and accountability for assisting in the creation of an engaging, and inviting website experience
- Coding webpages including HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding in application of design workflow and processes
- Ensures that the company’s webpages meet accepted web accessibility standards
- Makes recommendations on best practices and opportunities for systems improvements
- Availability for some evening and weekend work (required to support program launches)
What We’re Looking For:
- 2 years minimum creating webpages for online product launches or for info products or direct response marketing (e.g. training)
- Competence with Photoshop
- Prefer experience working with servers
- Sense of urgency, availability and accessibility for time-sensitive requests and updates
- Project management experience to meet deadlines, overcome challenges, and deal with frequently changing needs, keeping others aware and on track as appropriate
- Working knowledge of and understanding of marketing principles and strategies
- Prefer experience working for small, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company for best fit
- Reliable home office equipment and experience working remotely
- SF Bay area for bi-weekly office attendance
Personal skills and attributes:
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management, co-workers, consultants and customers
- Experience working collaboratively
- Great and clear communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated and driven
- Keen interest or background in personal and spiritual transformation work is a plus
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Clear focus on high quality
Please Note: This position is for SF Bay area applicants only. Atlhough the position is primarily virtual, there is expectation for up to two days per week office attendance in the Petaluma / Novato area.
- Full-time position
- Working environment that is both virtual and beautiful office space
- Competitive salary dependent upon qualifications
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Opportunity to participate in leading-edge business and co-creating with a team of unique, highly productive, and creative individuals
To Learn More About You and To Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and support the company mission, possess the abilities, qualities and qualifications listed above, please send your resume and cover letter outlining reasons you feel you are best suited to this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of the email, please type: Front-End Page Developer
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,