The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 1300 of today’s leading pioneers in our first five years while launching nearly 250 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
Graphic Designer - Contract Opportunity
Our Marketing Team is filled with passionate, talented individuals dedicated to making a positive difference in people's lives. Does your heart speak the same language? If so, read on...
We are a team fully dedicated to ensuring that our customers have a better than expected, superlative journey while participating in our transformational programs and courses. As the Graphic Designer, you will contribute to making this experience happen!
Highlights of what you will do:
● Create sales pages for courses, intro calls/videos and summits
● Create social media ads to match sales pages
● Create visual identities for pages including type treatment and banner image
● Produce full page layouts, proofs and revisions
● Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts matching voice
Talent we are seeking:
● 1-3 years web/graphic design experience with a minimum of 1 year demonstrated success in direct to consumer creative/marketing campaigns
● Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software
● Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet
● Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Flash and After Effects, Illustrator
● Prefer video motion graphics (After Effects, Motion)
● Prefer SF Bay area
Please submit your resume, and links to work samples showing design, particularly matched to transformative teaching and our market. Check out our offerings for more details: http://m.theshiftnetwork.com/courses
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,