The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful and prosperous world.
We cover areas from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom and have featured more than 2000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 Million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Are you someone who wants to be the “face and voice” of The Shift Network; someone who is professional, warm, engaging and trustworthy; someone who is excited to perform as a Program Host for our video and online, live and pre-recorded courses? If this gets your heart racing, read on…
The Program Host provides support and oversight for highly engaging and interactive delivery of online courses and summits offered by The Shift Network in collaboration with faculty partners, including:
• Hosting live and pre-recorded video and audio online programs
• Basic operation of conference software interfaces
• Troubleshooting major technology issues with tech support
• Acting as liaison between faculty and students
• Monitor and provide feedback on quality of programs
This is an Independent Contractor position and supports the Course Manager and Course Production Manager. It will be 10-20 hours per week, dependent upon number of courses.
*This position requires a fine balance of live presentation, communication and highly technical skills.*
Availability is Critical:
• Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, 4:30-7:00PM Pacific required
• Participate in Host/Driver meetings weekly, Thursdays, 9:30-10:30am
• Saturdays availability a plus
• Schedule flexibility to manage sporadic program delivery, including days, on occasion
• Training: 10-15 hours per week, days and evenings, to learn software systems and protocols, and to practice
• Note: We are only considering Contractors located in California or Oregon
What You Will Do:
• Hosts 1-6 courses per week and can grow to include summits
• Connects weekly with the Faculty and Course Manager
• Independently host and drive the courses you’re assigned to, in a reliable manner each week
• Supplies weekly debrief to Course Manager
• Relays all faculty requests to Course Manager, “I’ll let your Course Manager know”, instead of handling directly
• Collaborates with Course Manager on a myriad of tasks
What We’re Seeking:
• 2-3 years project management or administrative experience
• Experience in hosting programs, in person or online, with comfort and confidence in public speaking
• Competence and confidence with technology platforms and internet;
o InfusionSoft or CRMs
o Google Docs
• Knowledge of transformational content, including leading teachers, schools of thought, and market trends
• Ability to interface with leading faculty and colleagues in a highly professional manner
• 1-2 years remote office experience, preferred
• Must have reliable home office equipment including high-speed internet connection, prefer landline, and quiet environment to host public programs
To Learn More About You and To Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and our company mission, possess the abilities, qualities and qualifications listed above, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Vice President of Marketing
We are seeking a unique and talented individual with a depth of understanding in the transformational field as our Vice President of Marketing.
Are you this person?
A Strategic Leader modeling best practices and setting expectations for a marketing team?
A Rockstar that really crafts the voice and grows the brand? Someone who shines in setting the marketing compass and direction that will touch and change the lives of thousands, all around the world, every week?
Second Nature to you is understanding and making decisions based on data, being abreast of latest practices, technologies and strategies, and is a driving force to grow the company while modeling empowering leadership?
An Excellent Communicator and Motivator for our internal team, customers, affiliates, and ever growing customer base?
A Visionary in your own right taking this team and this business to the next level?
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
Strong leadership skills leading all aspects of our strategic marketing efforts to meet company targets for growth and profitability while anchored in the company mission, including:
- Business development and financial management
- Analytics and testing
- Lead generation
- Managing marketing employees, contractors and functions
Motivation to deliver excellence for our audience experience through our marketing channels related to Programs, Events and overall brand awareness, including management of:
- Email Campaigns
- Sales pages
- Advertising and Social campaigns
- Copywriting oversight with keen focus on voice, tone and final edits
- A strong understanding of our community and interactions that are true and caring while still running a business
An exceptional understanding and grasp of:
- Current marketing tools, trends and strategies
- Social media metrics and advertising
- Leading integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution
Alignment with The Shift Network’s vision of accelerating the shift to a peaceful, sustainable, healthy, and prosperous world, and have a commitment to the work of personal and collective transformation.
A Brief Position Overview:
- Identify opportunities to optimize results through market research, tracking trends and customer surveys and implement creative growth strategies
- Develop and oversee ongoing initiatives to increase conversions and retention
- Oversee the planning, coordination and execution of marketing campaigns that are consistent with the organization’s brand, style, and USP and attract and appeal to the organization’s customer avatars
- Develop and implement cohesive marketing plans to increase brand awareness and affinity
- Participate in the strategic planning of the company’s objectives and setting of short and long term goals
- Provide leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements
- In concert with Executive Staff, plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities
We Are Seeking Talent Encompassing:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent years of business experience
- 5+ years Marketing experience, with Expertise in Direct Response, Digital Marketing, B2C, with a preference for online, e-learning environment, with demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful online, digital marketing campaigns
- 5+ years leadership and project management experience in a small to mid-level start-up environment
- 5+ years experience managing 3-4+ direct reports and independent contractors
- Proven experience in optimization of email marketing strategy/sales funnel and increasing conversions with email campaigns and web pages
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, speaking to avatars, communicating USPs and devising digital campaigns that convert and retain
- Data driven with an excellent understanding of using analytics and KPIs to evaluate and adjust marketing strategy and tactics
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook advertising and familiar with SEO, conference platforms such as MaestroConference, LiveStream, and Zoom, and email/CRM systems like InfusionSoft, Maropost or other similar types, and managing like teams
What You Can Expect:
- Combination office/virtual position, 2 days per week in the Petaluma office. 9-6 Mon.-Thurs., Fridays reserved for emergent tasks.
- Beautiful office space for office workdays
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and rich PTO
- Access to online courses
- Applying your talents to a business community of people who get meaning and purpose from the work they do
- Priceless experience of working alongside like-minded and like-hearted professionals
- Opportunity to take part in Shift’s work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
If you are inspired and passionate about joining our team, and possess the qualities and qualifications listed, please click the button below and submit a cover letter and your resume.
Thank you for your time devoted in consideration of this opportunity!
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,