The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 1300 of today’s leading pioneers in our first five years while launching nearly 250 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
Junior A/V Assistant
The Junior A/V Assistant is responsible for assisting with and editing of video recordings of classes, summits and special events. This individual must be detail-oriented, a good learner and work well under pressure, individually, or as part of a team. This position reports to our Video and Online Course Delivery Specialist.
Things You Will Be Doing:
- Video camera operation; basic skills needed and training will also be provided
- Multi-camera editing in Adobe Premiere
- Transcoding and compression
- Basic understanding of livestreaming tools and services, including Zoom, YouTube, Skype and other conference/meeting platforms
- Other audio editing and media management as needed
Talent We Are Seeking:
- Some technical background or interest in audio-video production
- Basic understanding of different video codecs and video delivery methods
- Software: Final Cut Pro or Premiere or comparable, Photoshop, MS Office, After Effects or Motion experience a plus
- Flexibility to multi-task and willingness to learn
- Helpful to have reliable home office equipment including high-speed internet connection
- Interest in personal and spiritual transformation work helpful, but not necessary
- SF Bay area location necessary
Important Position Details:
- 8-10 hours per week to start, with potential to grow to full-time
- Day and evening availability required, typically scheduled in advance
- Office attendance for video taping purposes, Petaluma location (SF area residents only need apply)
What To Expect?
- Competitive Salary
- Beautiful office location in Petaluma for part-time office attendance
- Opportunity of a lifetime to participate in leading-edge business and co-creating with a team of unique, highly productive, and creative individuals
If you are excited about this opportunity, possess the abilities, qualities and qualifications listed above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of the email, please type: Junior A/V Assistant
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,