Sign Up to Receive Your Free Recording
Empower yourself with the secrets to cleansing – and learn easy, low-cost ways to increase your energy, balance your weight, stabilize your emotions, enjoy clearer skin, get a good night’s sleep and more!
You’re aware of the practice and health benefits of cleansing through diet. But do you know how significant cleanses can be for your ENTIRE being?
By cleansing deep into your organs, you activate the powerful connection between your physiology and your emotional body – releasing trauma, resentment, stress and anxiety, as if by magic.
Leading functional nutritionist Andrea Nakayama is committed to sharing the holistic power of cleansing with as many people as possible, so they can live more empowered and healthier lives, in mind, body and spirit!
During this free call with her, you’ll learn the most powerful secrets to a body-mind-spirit cleanse, including:
- Everything you need to know to start a holistic cleanse that helps you feel, look and sleep your very best
- The #1 foods that drag you down and how you can eliminate them without feeling deprived
- The relationship between your internal organs and your emotions, and how a cleanse can improve your skin, sleep and overall wellbeing
- How to engage the organs of detoxification to sustain your health and vitality, and lose weight
- The best foods to balance your blood sugar and hormones and help you rest easier at night and during the day
- Easy ways to curb your sugar and gluten cravings, so that you can focus on what you really want in your life
- The best techniques for optimizing digestion that improve your mental clarity, memory and focus
Join Andrea and learn the secrets to cleansing not just your body – but your mind and spirit, too – for your optimal wellness!
About Andrea Nakayama
Andrea Nakayama is a functional nutritionist based in Portland, Oregon and owner of the online nutrition enterprise Replenish PDX. Like many, she’s on a constant journey to support a busy life – to eat well, take the best care of herself, and to learn about the ever-changing needs of her body as she ages.
Andrea’s journey to even considering the role of nutrition in health began with a family health crisis. This was in 2000, when her husband was diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumor. At the time she was 7 weeks pregnant. Andrea’s husband was given about 6 months to live.
Andrea and her husband researched, learned and changed everything they put in their mouths to optimize its healing potential. Of course Andrea also needed to support her body through the hormonal changes of pregnancy and extreme stress. This has brought her first-hand deeper knowledge of the role of the endocrine system in overall health and the aging processes.
Andrea is a passionate spokesperson for the power of food. That passion is driven by the desire to share with her audience the empowering aspects of nutrition and a deeper understanding of the individual and their unique physiology. She offers true transformation through food and diet.
Andrea engages the core of each individual; to enliven the natural resources of the digestive system as a pathway to heal all body systems, eradicate deficiencies, and open the channels to invite nourishment and healing.
Andrea has been featured in Martha Stewart’s Whole Living Magazine (October 2011) and Thrive Oklahoma Magazine (April 2011) and mentioned in Prevention Magazine (April 2011) and Well & Good NYC (August 2011). She’s been a key presenter in a number of online telesummits and conducts successful online programs for Replenish PDX on a monthly basis.