Sign Up to Receive Your Free Recording
Methodist Health System
Are you on a path of transformation but still sometimes feeling stressed, ungrounded, disconnected or lacking love?
Bringing your heart into coherence with your brain – a scientifically validated state – will facilitate your shift to a new baseline of health and vibrancy, helping you:
- Navigate changing times with ease and resilience
- Reduce anxiety, stress and depression
- Create more satisfying relationships
- Fulfill a deeper sense of purpose and contribution
- Feel true contentment in life and sustain your energy for what matters most
For this important teleseminar event, two leaders of HeartMath – the world’s most influential scientific organization focused on the powers of the heart – will share how you can harness your heart’s power for intuition, joy and less stressful living.
As you do this, you help the shift in our world by holding a new frequency of love and calm for all those around you.
Manifest the Most Positive Outcome with Heart Coherence
Heart coherence is the state of energetic alignment and cooperation between heart, mind, body and spirit that empowers you to manifest your highest intentions and the most positive outcomes, as well as experience more mental clarity, creativity and focus during the day.Beyond personal transformation, heart coherence leads to a more powerful, heart-filled global community that is more balanced, stable and willing and able to find solutions to the big issues of our day – climate change, rain forest destruction, poverty, war, hunger and other global issues.
Help Kindness, Respect, Compassion Go Viral
Here at The Shift Network we aim to have 350,000 practitioners support the “heart field” of the world this year as we build toward a collective Birth Day on December 22, 2012.
These individuals will act like a collective pacemaker, sending a steady stream of heart-coherence into the larger world, experimenting with what happens when we have that many people joined together in an advanced state of resonance. Could one of these people be you?
Our shared hypotheses is that when we build that reservoir of positive energy, qualities of the heart such as kindness, respect, non-judgment and compassion go viral in the world.
Join Deborah and Howard for this empowering free 75-minute teleseminar and you will learn to:
- Increase Resilience – Improve your ability to “bounce back” and cultivate the powerful inner energy reserve that can make life easier during times of dynamic change.
- Trust the Heart – Learn the research revealing your heart's role in sending and receiving essential information for living a healthy, fulfilling life.
- Cultivate Heart Intelligence – Enhance and access the powerful intelligence of your heart to rise above problems, even in the midst of chaos and confusion.
- Engage the Global Heart – Learn research that suggests we are all connected by and live in the reflected energy of our hearts, with our emotions affecting the earth itself.
You’ll also learn about the 2012 program The Shift Network will launch in partnership with HeartMath that will help you access the power of your heart and play a powerful role in the shifts ahead.
About Deborah Rozman and Howard Martin
Deborah Rozman, Ph.D., has thirty years of experience as a business executive, serial entrepreneur, psychologist, author and educator. Since 1990, she was founding executive director of the non-profit Institute of HeartMath, executive vice president of HeartMath LLC, then founding director and President and co-CEO with Doc Childre of Quantum Intech (parent company of HeartMath LLC).
Howard Martin brings more than 30 years of experience in business and personal development to the position of Executive Vice President, Strategic Development. Howard’s responsibilities include global alliances, marketing and program and product development. Howard has been instrumental in assisting Doc Childre in the development and teaching of HeartMath’s programs since its inception. He speaks internationally on the HeartMath approach to advancing human performance that is based on compelling scientific research – linking heart function with health, emotional well-being and intelligence.